Step 1 Sole Source How to get past the wall

mariacarr1992

Hello
I'm on soul source and on day 3 today, can anyone tell me how to get past the wall, I'm struggling!

Maria x
starting weight 17stone 2

anyone ? x

As above... early to bed a book or a bath... Mani pedi,

Do anything to occupy yourself... Write out your reasons for doing this... You can do it if the desire for change is strong enough

The only way the scales are going is down,

Good luck

As above... early to bed a book or a bath... Mani pedi occupy yourself... Wrote out your reasons for doing this... You can do it if the desire for change is strong enough

I'm normally a 2 minute bather but at the minute I just lie there reading until its cold!!!

Hello all! This is my 4th time on SS and start tomorrow. When I hit the wall is drink sparkling water. Lots. Till I'm really full! Then you don't want to eat ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I was on Cambridge Step 2 so far I have lost 43LBS since January taking me from 18ST to 14ST 13LBS. From today I'm on SS+ and very Excited!! So I'm glad you guys are here as at least I can get advised on any difficulty I might meet on SS. Xx

Fab! That's a great loss! Very motivating!

Day 2 for me and 4lbs down! Admittedly I'm on my monthly and was weighed end of day but hey, it's still a loss right? :)

Back