How to keep at target

karenlee

I have joined so many times slimming world lost the weight then put it back on again I am going to really try and loose 7lb again but try and realise that its not a quick fix its a way for life, I have tried low protein and weightwatchers but still love Slimming World so why can't I just eat like this way all the time does anyone else seem to have this problem:cry:

I've been struggling to stay within target - kept dropping out of the bottom end! So this week I just didn't bother doing SW and just had what I wanted and ended up putting on 3lb but at least it means I'm back in target range again.

So I'm back to SW this week but will up my HEAs and HEBs to at least 4 every day - I was having 3 of each and still losing so my C suggested upping them both to 4 and see what happens this week.

Denise

Hi Karenlee, I yoyo around diets too but always come back to SW because I love the concept.

This time around I'm doing a bit of portion control and keeping my syns fairly low during the week but using more on weekends.

I've lost 7lbs in 3 weeks but I know it will be slow now I'm 7 lbs away from my target weight. I've joined online which helps with getting my head around the HE's.

You'll get there. Are you doing mostly EE, red or green or a mix? This time I'm sticking with it. :D

Back