How To Look Good Naked?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by SafcGirl31, 5 June 2007 Social URL.

1. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

Anyone watching it? Its really good. Gok Wan (the presenter) really seems to love women and makes the girls look and feel a million dollars. He's so lovely to them. Its really good for anyones self esteem, helps you accept your lumps and bumps and make the most of what you've got!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

What channel is it on, or have I missed it?

4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    I love this programme, it's amazing the confidence he is able to give these women without surgery, diets etc, they just learn to accept themselves, something which many of us need to learn to do.

I think he's fab and agree he really does seem to care about his girls, as he calls them. Wouldn't you just love to have him come round and take you shopping? Although even now, I couldn't do the naked photo shoot or the catwalk in my underwear :rolleyes:

5. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

Channel 4 Tues night 8pm

6. brett30

brett30 keep smiling

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Current Weight:
    27st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass surgery
    love gok ..... think he is one of the best things on tv ... knows how to make a woman feel good about her self ....... us poof always know how to do that for some reason lolol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.