how to loose 6 stone in 7 months

ALB1993

hi everyone, I have just achieved a fantastic weight loss of 6 stone and achieved this in 7 months! I just wanted to share how I did this with everyone.

There's 2 key things you need to loose weight. 1- dedication. if you are not dedicated you might as well give up now. you must be determined to loose weight, if you are you will, if your not you won't.

2- I lost the weight via calorie counting. I ate 1000 calories a day. I know this is pretty low but this was ok as I was 6 stone over weight. I also drank a lot of water and diet coke which filled me up through out the day.

I didn't so much exercise, but I did a lot of walking. I now go to the gym as I want a lovely tonned body!

My advice to any one that wants to loose weight - do it sooner than late as I surely feel fantastic. I'm annoyed at my self for not doing it earlier ! The best thing is opening your wardrobe to new cloths and wearing what you want !

Well there you go there's more than one way to skin a cat, I too have lost 6st in 7 months using Slimming World I have eaten till i'm full and aout of 27 weeks i have lost weight in 26 of them. Well done on your fantastic loss do you have any pics Befores & Afters?

Well done to both of you :)

Wow well done to both of you, it is such a great motivation to find people that have put the work in and it has paid off, good work :)

I also have lost 6st 3.5lb in 7 months.... But I have excess skin :-( so I'm still struggling on don't know if I'll ever get to target at this rate ! Well done to you 2 :) xx

Just seen this - wow what great weight losses from you guys, inspirational!

The caretaker - thanks for sharing your before and nearly there photos, really helps to keep me motivated seeing your amazing transformation!

Well done to you all for such fantastic loses. X

thank you - hitting it at the gym now to keep it off ! to any one loosing weight - go for it it's the best thing you can ever do ! amazing !

Well done to you both :)

Back