How to lose 7lb in 7 days

small steps

I have a party to attend on Friday. I tried on the dress I had intended to wear, but the zip at the side will not do up.

I am wondering, does anyone have any quick fix tips, or would a crazy crash diet ruin my current diet, which is progressing slowly, but successfully?

Have you thought about a body wrap? Universal Contour Body Wrap, it says it guarantees inches off within hours! I'm going to have one done before I go on hols!

There is a type of massage which makes you shed inches too - its not for the faint hearted though. I had it done in Thailand a couple of years ago and it was awesome. Its really deep though and i bruised A LOT with it but you cant argue with the results. You need 4 or 5 sessions and it breaks up the fat where ever you need it breaking up. Also have you thought about colonic irrigation? My sister has it done before she has to fit in little dresses and it certainly shrinks her "tummy" but she is only ever a size 12 at her largest - lucky bugger!

Depending on your body length the firm shaping underwear at m&s is really good. i used to swear by it but they shortened the body length and im too tall for it now. Worth a try on though maybe?

Let us know how you get on!

Kate x

Thanks for the tips. I like all of them.

I do not have enough time to go to the beautician for a wrap. A friend had one, to help fit into a special dress - they can be a bit pricey. I will be having my hair done, so that will make me feel sleek.

I have never had a Colonic. I have never gotten the courage. One day.... maybe...

I had a think about why I am panicking. I am frustrated. While I have lost 2 stone in 3 months, in the last month I have only lost 2lb. Instead of sticking to my diet, I have been having "treat days", meals out and finding any excuse not to stick to my diet. Had I followed my diet more closely, I would not be panicking about my dress!

I have decided to cut the excuses and follow my diet. While I will not be able to wear my dress in two days time, it will fit for my holiday in September.

Slow and steady wins the race :)

If it's just a bit you need to get down and it's around your waist area you could try a back support wrap, like an ankle bandage/support you can find them in the sport injury sections at places like boots and superdrug. I have used this before and 'appeared' to have a flat area. Just don't do it too tight. I have also seen neoprene ones at the pound shop. It will basically act like a corset. Yours the clothing shop if you have one near you have a proper one, I know your party is today so if you do get to get one, try it on they are on the small side.

So the party was yesterday.

In the afternoon I tried on my dress and the zip still would not do up.

Then I remembered I had some heavy duty, hold me in pants (knee to chest ones), so I tried my dress on again and the dress zipped up the whole way!

I felt so chuffed. I then had a good look at myself and although the dress was done up, the zip would puckering and did look too tight accross my middle. It looked like I was cramming myself into a dress a size too small (which I was).

In the end I decided to wear a dress which fitted. It looked much more flattering to have a dress which flowed over my shape, instead of being skin tight.

I was happy with what I wore and had a great night with my friends.

I should not have worried about my clothes - the birthday girl wore a dress which showed 99% of her boobs. All eyes were on those!

Thank you for the tips and coping with my last minute panic;)

Lol, my tactics if I'm having a 'fat' day and not sure what to wear and feel uncomfortable, I just put what my friend calls 'my bad boys' on show lol.

Glad you had a good time x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Back