How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Haha I love the way you justify it! Well done! I think I missed all the bits about you moving out other than you explaining where you might end up! When are you planning to move?

I dunno yet. I can start bidding on houses from Friday, the house I want is still being built. haha. But it'll be at some point this year. Parents are going to be moving a bunch of stuff to store at the other house at some point, they want to get this house ready and finished off to then put on the market, at which point we won't be living here. If I haven't gotten my own place then it'll be at my parent's other house (the tenant has gone now), then they will move in until they've found their new house. I'd quite like to get my own place so I can decorate it and it will be mine (of a sort) rather than not being allowed to change anything because what I like isn't as good as what my mum likes, even if she's not living there.

Red day today (hopefully)

B: 60g wholemeal roll(heb1), 2 Tesco reduced fat sausages (2 syns), an egg, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes. YUM.

Lunch is going to be chicken, tomato sauce, cheddar and a big salad. Tea tonight is a chicken casserole (i know, chicken twice, but there's too much for tea so I may as well use it up at lunch) going to do it with swede mash.

Got to say, all the beans this week have taken effect!

Might plan sone ideas for next week when Nate is napping so we have a few green, low protein days.

Hey Fran,

Sounds like you're doing fab. Well done :)

I'm finally organised with my food as I went shopping for lots of healthy stuff today so I'm slowly getting myself back on track. Going to try for a 100% day tomorrow.

Can I ask what you cook in your airfryer?

Hi, thanks, lunch was lush. Going to have some mixed berries and banana with yogurt in a bit.

Good luck with getting back on 100%. Having a full shop in really helps with getting back on track. Anything exciting planned? It is nice to see you again!

Nate has just woken up so is having a cuddle before he has something to eat. And if I can get tea prepared while he is eating we might get some painting done :)

I do sw chips a lot! So much easier than lying them down flat and turning each one! I do roast potatoes and jacket potatoes when it is just Nate and I. I have done AMAZING chicken kievs in there. Mum has done a quiche and a cheese and onion pie in there too. I use it most often when I'm cooking just for me and Nate as it saves putting the oven on and it is a bit small to do a whole meal for the family. You can do fish in there, or chicken (including drumsticks). You can buy a separate baking attachment

b: sausages (2 syns), onion, mushroom, tomato, 60g wholemeal roll (heb1), egg
l: chicken, passata, 40g reduced fat cheddar (hea), lettuce, spring onion, peper, cucumber, tomatoes, kraft light french dressing
d: chicken casserole - chicken, bacon, shallots, carrot, celery, peppers, vermouth (1 syn), corn flour (1 syn), button mushrooms, green beans, stock, with mashed swede. mmm it was bloody lovely. WELL worth the 2 syns. Nate had seconds and mum and dad wolfed theirs down too. Mixed berries, banana and yogurt for pud
2 hifi lights (heb2) and chocolate (9 syns)

Red day done, delicious and 13 syns. Day 7 of 31 at 100%

I was going to have a red day tomorrow but sw chips are on the cards so I'm going to Extra Easy it! Not sure if I'd rather fruit and yogurt or scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast. I've had a lot of eggs this week. Italian chicken soup for lunch, or maybe a different soup.

Thanks for the info on the airfryer. They definitely seem worth the money.

Your food today sounds lovely. I never do red days as I never know what to eat but I might pinch some of your menu ideas :)

Had another 100% day and I'm watching supersize vs superskinny. hurrah.

B: sw pancakes - 35g oats (heb), yogurt, 2 eggs, mixed berries, banana
L: soup - potato, parsnip, carrot, leek, onion, stock, a greek mullerlight (1/2 syn) and a pear
s: half a satsuma (generous son) and an apple
D: gammon, pineapple, peas, sw chips, carrots, broccoli, extra light mayo (1/2 syn) yogurt and another banana :O
s: satsuma

I have a flake (7 syns) and wotsits (5 syns) to have this evening, and I need to have a hea but I don't want any, and i have had a lot of yogurt... might grab some cheese later

Morning Fran,

Good luck for weigh in today. You'll have done great this week with your 100% record. Will look forward to seeing your results.

Oh and I think the little figure that Nate calls mumma is soooo cute. :)

Haha, he is a cutie, bloody cheeky though. He was SO good at group, he had his buttons and his sticker book so was ever so well behaved. He had some banana too.

I lost 4lbs! And my c decided and announced that I'm going for 5st this month. Cheeky lady. I have 3 more weigh ons to lose 6lbs, so I am going to stick with having a pen in my hand as I eat! Keeping at 100% and hope for 2lbs next week. That would mean I hit my minimins challenge, I'd be in the single lbs (15st 9lbs), and I'd be at my lowest yet.

Today has been:
B:banana, pear, yogurt (0.5syn), satsuma
L: beetroot, chips, sausages (2 syns), egg, beans, brown sauce (1 syn)
Having spag bol tonight, ex lean mince, onion, tin tomatoes, pasatta, garlic, mushrooms, wine (4.5 syns for the whole batch)

So if I had 1/3rd I'd be on 5 for the day, so enough for some cheeky chocolate. Let's keep these lbs moving!

Whoop whoop!!! Well done on your 4lbs off. You must be over the moon. You're doing so fab. I reckon you will get your 5stone award at the end of this month no bother at all. I'm with you every step of the way (I'm the lardy one sitting in her car eating a 4 pack of mars bars!!! Hehe...just kiddin)

no you won't lady, you'll be jumping down the stones with me! I was pretty thrilled and surprised so see it so low. 15 11 popped up and I was thinking "ok, I wanted 2 to get back into the 15s at 15 13... my 4.5 st award was 15 12 that'd be 3 lbs. WHAT I LOST 4LBS!? NO! WAIT, SHE'S WRITING DOWN 4LBS. :O I LOST 4LBS!" It was quite funny. I only ever lost that much once before. I've been having 10-15 syns every day this week too, when I started I stuck to 10 a day. how odd.

For tea tonight, I will dish it out as normal, then pop mine on a plate that has some salad on it already, not a full 1/3rd because we have onions, tomatoes and mushrooms in it, but probably 1/4 should make the meal a full third superfree, I might end up with 2 plates full but it was a handy tip I read somewhere to see how much you actually have if you normally have it in a bowl.

Back