How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

well done your all doing so well :)

aww thanks mum1022 :) if it is worth anything you lost more on your first weigh in than I did on my first weigh in. :)

He was a horror yesterday all day, hence chilling at home today. Just had to run round, and back, and out again, to the farmer's house as his cow had a calf that wasn't moving and it looked like the cow had a prolapse too. pooped now. bloody running.

Just had dinner so today has been...

B: sausage 1 syn sandwich heb with onions and mushrooms
L: ham and 1/2 hea cheese omelette with a salad and beetroot.
D: pork with cabbage and 1/2 hea cheese with carrots and sw roast potatoes.

Half a syn of vermouth in dinner, 1 syn of milk, 0.5 syn sugar, 1 syn sausage. 3 for today. 18 for the week so far. :)

Not had any snacks yet but probably will tonight.

Yeah, exciting and expensive. Just been looking at flooring again. I need to carpet the stairs as anyrhing else with a toddler will be dangerous, but other than that I will have to be laminate. Mostly because I can't lay carpet and the cost for laying it is more than the cost for the carpet. Nate might get carpet tiles in his room yet, I'm just working out the costs for it, that way he could have a few different colours. I have 2-3 rugs for in his room already and a big one for the lounge. So I just need one for my room really.

The other problem is that they keep moving the move in date so I can't finalise anything.

Anyway food wise I had some jelly (0.5 syn) yogurt and fruit last night. So 3.5 for that day and 18.5 for the week.

Today:
B: scrambled egg on toast (heb) and fruit for superfree (apple and half a pear)
L: garlic mushrooms, chicken pasta salad. I weighed 100g of pasta and added superfree salad stuff, some chicken and 3 syns worth of lighter than light mayo. Then I put it on my little plate and so i only ate half. At 1.5 syns.

20 syns for the week so far.

Went to toddlers and Nate enjoyed himself but was being picked on by the same two rotters. Turns out one nearly died as a baby and that is why he gets away with being vile and if he tantrums he gets what he wants.

When we got back I let Nate pick his lunch from the fridge and he went for philli with garlic and herbs. Haha. So I put some on a roll (i know he likes it as he has had it before) and I left the sandwich open and popped on some slices of cucumber expecting him to nibble one look at me and discard them, but he picked them all off and gobbled them. Yay. He didn't eat the tomato he picked (thinking it was a grape) so he still doesn't like tomatoes, but, after spitting out a strawberry at toddlers, he tried it again and ate it. Which is another thing he normally doesn't like. He didnt approve of the breadsticks, I think he wanted the nice grissini I got for him before.

So two thumbs up for monkey. We are having fish tonight, which he adores off of my plate but doesn't bother much if I make him his own. It is a huge side of salmon for £10 which is covering 2 or 3 meals for all of us. Just need to decide how to cook it.

Right, I've caught up!

Your mum really is teeny! I had her pictured as taller than you with blonde curls for some reason! The picture of you in the same outfit is so funny. I'm not surprised at how many positive comments you've had - I can't believe the change from the last photos I've seen of you - there honestly can't be more than a couple of stone to go at most!

Nate's dad sounds like such a boy. Not grown up or mature enough to live in the real world. You sound like such opposites! Did he send you the naked photo or do you think it was the psycho gf? Obviously I hope he is a good father to his new daughter, but on the other hand it would be a shame for Nate to have got such crappy levels of commitment from him and grow up to see him giving so much more to his second child. It definitely doesn't sound like Nate needs him in his life - he's a very bright, alert and socially intelligent boy and that is all thanks to your fab parenting - but I wonder what he'll think of his dad's behaviour when he's older. He sounds like he needs a lifetime on the naughty poof!

I never used to get ovulation pain, but since I've had the Mirena fitted I can tell which side I'm ovulating from. I totally get the barbed wire analogy! I grossed my OH out by telling him it felt like someone scraping out my insides with the end of a spoon. We're well worn in!

I know I'm too late, but I agree with the birdies call! I love your gorgeous finds. My friend has a red dress like that and I absolutely adore it. The Monsoon one is going to look amazing on your teeny tiny waist! You're such a charity shop demon - I need you to take me out! Pair you up with my sister and you'd be unstoppable!

Last but not least - 5.5 stone!!! Woooohooooo! Congratulations :D! Onwards and downwards, you skinny minnie!

Hey Emma, how are you?

Hi Emily. Yeah mum is tiny but fierce! I've got just under 4 stone left. Because I got my inch in height back I have half a stone less left to lose. I'm 42", 32", 42" which is nice. I'm looking forward to getting my waist under 30".

His dad is useless, but I always said I'd rather Nate blame me for not seeing his dad because we moved than he blame himself and think he isn't worth seeing when in the same city. I dunno how much he does or what use he is, it is better not having him causing grief in our life. And yeah, it was him who sent it.

I do love charity shops, such diamond finds sometimes.

Still not skinny Minnie but I'm working my way down to normality!

How are things with you?

Hey, welcome jodie :)

I've just helped shift a huge slab of granite. It was so heavy I thought I was going to cry! Did a bit of logistics and it is in place now!

B: chocolate porridge, hea and heb and 2 syns. Not all that, prefer normal porridge. A banana and a satsuma
L: left over pasta salad 1.5 syns an Apple
S: muller Greek style 0.5 syns.

I finished yesterday with 30 syns for the week dinner tonight is 1 syn so 35ml for the week. I might keep it at that syn wise for the day and have a good chocolate hit tomorrow.

We have sun, but it is really cold and threatened to rain all day. We moved a massive sofa later on and it didn't weigh nearly as much. I prefer wooden chopping boards (with separate plastic coloured ones for meat and fish. But that's because it is what I was brought up using. I can imagine it is a pain to move. This thing is way bigger than a chopping board. It is glued in so I won't need to move it again.

I'm now thinking I've either eaten something or picked up a bug because... I'll just say because. I no longer feel guilty for having 2 bananas today though!

Going to do my mid week peak soon. Fingers crossed it will be good as I have been much more organised this week and on 35ml syns on day 4 of 7.

Scales wouldn't settle. I will look again tonight. I dunno if it was hormones, food or bug but it has stopped now.

I've started unpicking the hem of the curtains to let them down a couple of inches. But Nate is about to nap so i will put on laundry, wash up, prepare potatoes (i've done everything else) and start moving some of my stuff from above the garage into the study where all my stuff to move is going. Good news is i found more clothes and some are too big and our group is collecting clothes to donate to the cancer research shop. So that is those sorted!

Had a full flabbers this morning so 1 syn for sausages, and half a syn for milk in a cup of tea. Having roasted piggy for lunch, with potatoes and veg, I might do some swede too, we have a growing collection! And then supper will be a cheese and onion roll using my hea and heb. I was at 35 syns yesterday add on today's and it is 36.5 and I can go up to 50 for today. If the scales settle and look good I will stay at 70 for the week, if not I will go to avg 8 a day so 56 for the week. We will see. Our scales are random anyway. I won't have any scales when I move!!

Back