How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Thanks guys. Syns don't count if they don't stay in do they? ;) lol.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

That's good Fran, its really important to keep the fluids up, thanks to the IBS I have I am used to that kind of illness and suffer at least every other day so I know how little fun it is so feel better soon

I wouldn't even be surprised if it wasn't a little stress related rather than food as you've a lot on right now with moving etc x

Hope you get better soon not nice and a drastic way to loose weight! X

Thanks guys. I felt utter poop this morning. Head blurgh, back killing me, eyes hurting at being open, heart racing. Most poop, but thankfully without poop. Took Nate to toddlers next door and made sure my hands were antiseptic cleaned before we went, I didn't eat or drink anything there and I didn't touch anywhere near my mouth or anything.

Nate loved it and I felt less crappy. Going to have a jacket potato as I haven't eaten yet and my tummy is demanding food. Here's hoping it will stay in! If it does I think im off out to honiton or something this afternoon.

Feel better soon Fran xx

Aww you are all so lovely. I'm much better thanks. I had a nap when Nate did and I've had lunch, dinner and a banana without rushing to the loo. It was fish pie tonight and was lovely. My eyes are bigger than my belly and I left 1/3rd and Nate ate my peas.

B: no food
L: jacket potato with salad, beans and hea cheese
S. Banana
D: fish pie, broccoli. Nate had my peas.

I have a heb and all my syns left.

This week's challenge was to do a food diary, have 2L free fluids and under 12 syns a day. So might pick out something tasty later.

Back