How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Go and see the doctor, Fran. You should not still be suffering. I have had a fierce period, but even with all my underlying issues, this has now finished. My periods were so bad I ended up anaemic!

Well it stopped last Sunday, and then some old clotty blood (sorry) came through last night and has continued in the same old blood snotty clots today. Ahh sorry for being disgusting. The stop and start has concerned me after my womb rot when having Nate. It isn't smelly though so I should be thankful for small blessings. I will call tomorrow for an appointment this week. I had a smear not that long ago and it was all clear, and it isn't fresh blood, it is just my uterus being crap I imagine.

Glad you're making an appointment Fran, that is not right.

Good for you for the 1 syn day. Nate doing the penny thing is so cute.

Am sure they will like it, i have seen a few people having it and they all rave about how nice it is

I agree about use Drs, got yourself down there and good luck x

I made it last week and I liked it. dad will eat whatever is put in front of him. I'm thinking of adding mushrooms too.

I did think the first thing you said was about a dr looking at my noonoo for a moment. Lol. I'm not worried, it is either something or nothing, and if it is something it'll get fixed. It could have picked a better time to be random though.

Waiting for the drs to ring back. If it is important enough i can see them today, if not I will have to wait until next week. This is why I don't bother going to the drs. Virgin took over and it turned rubbish.

Had a yogurt, Apple and banana this morning. I just feel a bit rubbish, hot and tired and heart keeps racing

Tell them you need to go today while there's blood there, it will be so much easier for them to actually see it rather than just a description from you xxxx

Oh and mention your heart too...... They'll have to see you ASAP xxxxx

Waiting for the drs to ring back. If it is important enough i can see them today, if not I will have to wait until next week. This is why I don't bother going to the drs. Virgin took over and it turned rubbish.

Had a yogurt, Apple and banana this morning. I just feel a bit rubbish, hot and tired and heart keeps racing

Have they rung back yet hun? I hope you are seen today, with your heart racing and hot and tired, do you think it could be a bug (not counting the blood loss). Let us know how you get on.

I think the heart racing is just sub conscious anxiety to be honest as it comes and goes. It can go with my spotty fingers. Lol. I can never have one thing wrong with me!

After waiting all morning I got a call during tap class. Trying to explain where there was phone reception loud enough over the class so the Dr could hear but not so the class could hear was tricky. He was like "so do you want to see someone?" Yes, which is why i called first thing this morning. Turns out by the time he called me back there were no appointments left, but magically there was one for tomorrow, after I got told if I wanted to make an appointment I couldn't be seen until Friday. This call back system is such a waste of time. If they weren't calling people back telling them to make an appointment, which was what I was trying to do, then they'd have the time to see the patients. He seemed a bit embarrassed by my period descriptions. Lol, funnily my appointment tomorrow when they had none until Friday is also with a female Dr. What a coincidence!

Rant over. Lol.

Got dropped off in town and couldn't see mum, so popped into a shop I thought she might be in (she had just left) and the 3 sisters that own/run it were raving about how good I look and how much weight I had lost etc. Which was lovely before I went to tap and looked like a fool for an hour.

Tummy is rumbling. Mum is making egg, chips and beans for her and dad, I'm going to have some chips, salad and a sandwich as I haven't used a heb yet today.

Then I have a load of calls to make. I was keeping the line open this morning waiting for the drs to call back.

It isn't his fault. It's our tw@tty next door neighbour. He and the other drs owned the surgery. Then he had a hissy fit and left but still owned part of it. Then he said fire the dr he fell out with or he will sell up. they wouldn't, the dr said he would leave as he didn't want the surgery to be sold on. then a big blah happened, the town demanded the lovely dr came back, so he did. but virgin bought the surgery and messed it up with this stupid appointments system. so generally everyone hates the dick next door to us.

Cheese and onion sandwich (heb and hea), beetroot and sw chips for lunch. still hungry. nom nom nom.

Glad you've got an appointment for tomorrow lets hope she has an explanation or something to help you. Getting an appmt at docs is so bloody hard.

Hope all goes well at the doctors tomorrow xxx let me know if there is anything I can do to help. It probably is a simple hormone imbalance due to your brilliant weight loss

Aww that's so sweet of you. It could be that, it could be stressing about moving, it could be anything really. I'm only concerned because when I had Nate (who is now 2) my placenta got infected, so now, with anything womb-y I just worry there could have been lasting damage from that. The drs didn't treat the infection left in my womb so I got very ill. They said there would be no lasting damage, but they also said there was nothing wrong with me until my heart rate went crazy and I was delirious, then they thought maybe they should treat it :/ Not that I am still annoyed with them or anything. Lol.

I have to say anju, your own weightloss is looking pretty darn amazing! I bet you will be so excited when your bmi is under 40. I was (my starting bmi was higher than it now shows, I was 5'5" and 21st 3lbs at the drs when I started, but 20st 5lbs when started SW and now I'm back up to 5'6")

scarlet, man next door is a complete tit.

Our drs used to be brilliant.

well signing contracts at 9:30 on friday, keys by noon friday, carpet fitter is coming tomorrow morning to measure up and he is fitting it from noon friday, removals van is coming 11:30 monday. :) bish bash bosh.

So excited for you, once the stress of moving is over hope you really get to relax and enjoy you and Nate having your own space. Hope we get to see some pics when you're all sorted xx

scarlet, man next door is a complete tit.

Our drs used to be brilliant.

well signing contracts at 9:30 on friday, keys by noon friday, carpet fitter is coming tomorrow morning to measure up and he is fitting it from noon friday, removals van is coming 11:30 monday. :) bish bash bosh.

So exciting Fran. You'll be all moved in before you know it and once you're both settled, we'd like pics please.

Hope docs goes ok tomorrow.

Aww that's so sweet of you. It could be that, it could be stressing about moving, it could be anything really. I'm only concerned because when I had Nate (who is now 2) my placenta got infected, so now, with anything womb-y I just worry there could have been lasting damage from that. The drs didn't treat the infection left in my womb so I got very ill. They said there would be no lasting damage, but they also said there was nothing wrong with me until my heart rate went crazy and I was delirious, then they thought maybe they should treat it :/ Not that I am still annoyed with them or anything. Lol.

I have to say anju, your own weightloss is looking pretty darn amazing! I bet you will be so excited when your bmi is under 40. I was (my starting bmi was higher than it now shows, I was 5'5" and 21st 3lbs at the drs when I started, but 20st 5lbs when started SW and now I'm back up to 5'6")

Thank you for your kind comments. it been hard work and i cant wait for "club 20" and bmi under 40. Funny about gaining an inch height! Always said I'm not over weight, just under height!
I had 2 caesarians. The second time I had septicaemia and they didn't believe me until I passed out with a raging temperature. My womb was not stitched back properly causing the problems I have now - heavy periods, continuous bleeding with only 2/3 days rest in between. Now am on hormone tablets and a coil which makes life more manageable. Better than having a hysterectomy before I'm 40 ! Hope all goes well.

Back