How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Key day! key day! Woop woop! Hope your plan of action falls into place and the people who should be there are all there when they should! Xx

Very exciting hope it all goes well! Xx

Aww thanks guys. I have got my keys, meter readings are read so I will sort out switching tonight. All the carpets are ready to be fitted this afternoon :D

Mum got me a lovely cleaning starter kit with all different cleaning products, sponges and cloths, a carry holder for them and a pink dust pan and brush. And a massive pack of loo roll. Lol. Bless her.

Adelle, don't worry I am here until Thursday and I will be stealing my parent's internet on Sundays when I come for sunday lunch! Muhahaha.

I noticed today I'm the only house without a front garden, but as there's no fencing I wouldnt be out there anyway, so I have less to mow, yay. Super excited, and a bit nervous. I've never lived alone (parents' or house shares) so hopefully I won't get lonely and down.

Had fruit and yogurt for breakfast, nice and syn free :)

So pleased for you

Living on my own for three years was the best three years of my life lol!! Enjoy it and make the most of it whilst Nate is still so young

Ooohhh excited for u :) defo make the most ov the time u hav with nate n just think no more cooking for 4ppl now its just 2 :) so much easier and u dont hav to worry about wat everyone wants to eat hehe
So looking forward to some pics of the house eekk
Oh n no we dont do the adopting thing in our group infact i doubt any ov them hav contact outside ov the class lol
My C did ask us if any ov us wanted her living at her house we all replied yes she then proceeded in giving out at photo ov herself like WTF haha

Lol Emma that's so funny! I think the adopting thing is good, but I felt pressured into agreeing to do it, which is not so good. I don't like feeling responsible for someone else's weightloss.

I think I will be ok when we are in and settled. At the moment most weeks go monday lunchtime is tap, Tuesday afternoon is toddler group, Wednesday morning is flab club, Thursday nothing (usually food delivery), Friday morning toddler group, Saturday nothing and Sunday we will be round to my parents' for Sunday dinner. And on an evening I can make my eyes fall out with shiny sky tv and painting furniture

Fandabydozy you got the keys hunnie. Yes pics are a must when your all settled. You will love the independence and freedom to do as you please in your own home.

It's great you've got the keys. You'll be fine on your own hun. I think you'll love it.

Bless your mum buying you the cleaning kit, that's so thoughtful.

Argh. I'm soooo hungry. My belly keeps growling really loudly! I've got more stuff moved in and the lounge curtains are up. For breakfast I had a yogurt, banana, apple and pear. And that's it and it is now nearly 2:30pm. Woe. Tv man was supposed to come 12:30-2:30 an hour ago I got a text saying it was now 2:20-3:20 dad has gone home because Nate has woken up and mum can't cope with him and I wouldn't be able to get back in time with him. But good lord am I hungry. I have jam, tea bags but no kettle and risotto rice but no cooker. And the boiler isn't working. Urgh. Oh and the company they said the gas and electric was with has no record of it and MPAS is shut until Monday. But the water is done.

Oh no :( I hope they dont keep you waiting too long. Grrrr I hate it when workmen let you down and dont turn up on time. Could you ask the neighbours to boil the kettle for you a cuppa?

Hey thanks texty love. I had a bit of a bigger breakfast today! But I have been at home, clearing/packing some more pieces, dismantled nate's cot now (he's in the little spare one) ready to move tomorrow. Just trying to work out how to unclip the drawers from inside the drawers! What are your plans today?

B: beans on one slice of toast, eggs on another slice of toast (heb) a banana and an apple.

Having roast pork dinner for lunch, I need to go check on it now!

Ive no plans hun just dropped the boys off at the pub, put another load of washing in, got some ready to put away in my wardrobe, a little tidying to do but nothing exciting lol.

Wow the big day tomorrow huh, its come around so quickly (well maybe not for you lol)

Lol I was like that when we moved in here. We moved from a 3 bedroomed terrace to a 4 bedroom town and theres still not enough room to put the crap lol

Back