How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Happy New Year to both of you xx

Hi guys, yus, still ill, bah. I've totally taken time out from everything. Been back today, thanks for the lovely messages. Nate has been a human dustbin today. I can't believe how much he has scoffed!

Me:
B:BLT, fat removed heb, banana,
L: jacket potato, beans, salad
D: Maryland chicken, 1.5 syns, paprika wedges, carrots, broccoli and green beans. Then mango, yogurt and meringue 2.5 syns
Used hea on milk in tea

Nate:
B: 2 slices of jam toast, half a banana
S: half a banana
L: jacket potato, beans and cucumber, satsuma, 2 yogurts, half a pear,
S: half a pear
D: same as me, including pud.

Hi Sheila, how was your Xmas? He really was. He did a noxious dump afterwards too. I wondered where the food was going!

I didn't put the tobasco in because it was for wee hoover too, but I could tell that would have rounded it off. I bake off my breadcrumbs which it didn't say to do, else they go gross and soggy. I found the tomato mix didn't stick to the chicken, so maybe I'd not use the egg next time? Or maybe not a whole egg. I had a lot left over because it didn't stick I imagine. I cooked mine in the air fryer too, rather than in the oven. I fund it tasty and moist, but probably because of how I cooked it. I'd rather stuff it with garlic Philadelphia though. Ha. How was your Christmas chuck?

It's this stupid cough. I think it's becoming a chest infection. So annoying. I've been painting my nails this evening, and even stuck on a gem!

I found it didn't stick to the chicken either. It was quite messy to make, but the overall flavour was lovely... Will definitely have it again.. Son ate it all too :)

Christmas was fab thanks hun x

Hi Sheila, how was your Xmas? He really was. He did a noxious dump afterwards too. I wondered where the food was going!

I didn't put the tobasco in because it was for wee hoover too, but I could tell that would have rounded it off. I bake off my breadcrumbs which it didn't say to do, else they go gross and soggy. I found the tomato mix didn't stick to the chicken, so maybe I'd not use the egg next time? Or maybe not a whole egg. I had a lot left over because it didn't stick I imagine. I cooked mine in the air fryer too, rather than in the oven. I fund it tasty and moist, but probably because of how I cooked it. I'd rather stuff it with garlic Philadelphia though. Ha. How was your Christmas chuck?

It's this stupid cough. I think it's becoming a chest infection. So annoying. I've been painting my nails this evening, and even stuck on a gem!

Xmas was quiet but lovely thanks hun, 3 of us for lunch and 5 for tea and drinkies afterwards. New year was even quieter just the 3 of us and an Indian takeaway. Saw the new year in with 1 drink and then went to bed.

Awww you should get some antibiotics if its turning into an infection chick they can be nasty x

You must get in and see the doctor soon. Your chest has been bad quite a few weeks now. I am up and getting ready for work.... Struggling to get my head back in gear. Hopefully normal routine will help though xx

Anju,routine makes a huge difference to me. I'm sure you will be at target this year :)

I feel OK other than the coughing. Went to town down, up and back down the hill then along 3 beaches. Took Nate to a cafe. I had a pot of tea (milk is my hea today) and Nate had a sausage roll. It's a posh cafe with proper food, so the sausage was nearly all meat, no fatty bits or rusk. I had my sandwich made at home on the sea front. Got back, more tea, left over bacon potato cakes and an apple. It was going to be a satsuma but nate ate his and mine!

It's when the receptionist asks why you want to see a Dr it pisses me off.

What a sweet we celebration. I've never liked new years but my neighbour popped by, which was sweet, but she had to be home for midnight to her hubby. I unfortunately thought I'd be alone and was looking forward to play with my new nail set so was just in my PJs. Lol

I always just say its personal - they dont need to bloody know!!

Aww how sweet of your neighbour thats lovely.

Back