How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Sometimes I do wonder about people. Considering I read about a woman in the uk who died after reading on the internet drinking a large amount of vinegar would cause an abortion nothing surprises me about people's ability to discern between real advice, idiotic gibberish and the people who are mocking the latter.

Good evening how are you and nate? Have you managed to feel any better at all tonight? I think you're now having a few days off to celebrate little man's birthday!?

It's my carers little boys 2nd birthday on Sunday, do you think it would be appropriate for me to get him a little something? Any tips? Mine are so grown up I forget what they're into at that age. But he's a lovely little chap and should all things go well and I get my care costs and moving costs to a more suitable property, then her and the other half have already said theyd be willing to move with us, her and I are like 2 peas in a pod even though we spend 4 long days a week together we never run out of stuff to talk about and she's melted into the family so well even my autistic son loves her to bits,and believe me he's very reluctant to even talk to most people, she has taken on the role of second mum so easily without ever over stepping the mark or making me feel anything other than supported in all the right ways.

She's already said if I still am desperate to have more kids she's happy to support me 100% and should I really deteriorate then she would commit to looking after them all whatever's needed, and I trust her she's just a rare and decent caring person.

So I've had a email my actifry is coming tomorrow, I'm quite excited any hints tips or things you've made other than chips? Xxx

Evening Fran - I really do hope you get sorted soon hun. You will become run down the longer it carries on they need to do something and quick.

Im off to bed cant keep my eyes open been like this all day :-( bloody tablets grrr. Its not good wanting to nod off at your desk at work, I had to keep getting up out of my seat to stop me oops x

Night hun will catch up tomorrow I hope xx

I'm afraid i have a philips one rather than a tefal. I think it will come with a mini cook book. I do various bits and bobs. I do like doing sw chicken kiev especially in there. Jacket potatoes only take 10 minutes to crisp up too.

Nate is ok. He's exhausted after a full day today. Mum and dad took him to Tesco today and he was chatting away about getting various vegetables...."get broccoli and tomatoes and.... smarties for Nate! " mum thought it so cute and funny coupled with his smile he did get the smarties but he had them after lunch at theirs and he was to have some today and save some for another day. Such a flirt face. He's a bit out of sorts tonight. He couldn't wait to go to bed buts has woken up crying twice so far. The first time he was choking back his vomit so he wouldn't be sick and then he asked for a bowl. He's never been sick in a bowl so that was funny. He didn't throw up in the end.. hope he doesn't come down with anything!

I think it'd be fine to get him a gift. Puzzles are always good. The wooden shape ones. Or toddler washable felt pens and a pad of paper. If he's anything like my boy any type of vehicle will go down hugely well. I have a big postman pat fan so if he likes a particular character something from that would be good. Stickle blocks, mega blocs, Nate loved his fisher price Noah's arc he got the Christmas before he turned 2. I have a book addict on my hands here Julia donaldson is always a good bet, gruffalo, gruffalo's child, room on the broom are all great titles but she's got some lovely lesser known ones. Or go down the classic route of we're going on a bear hunt, peepo, dear zoo, hungry caterpillar. All easy tofind as board books too which will keep them safer from little rippy hands. Hopefully that's given you a few ideas.

Hey Sheila love. I dunno how you are getting through work with the pain and meds. Urgh. I'm just forcing myself up when i can. To be honest I've been picky tonight for no other reason than feeling rubbish and tired. If I sleep more I feel more rubbish and tired.

Tomorrow I'm thinking magic pancakes and fruit for breakfast because i have the mix in the fridge. Dinner is spag bol as requested by sir. (Nanny pasta) just lunch left to think about I dunno what to have- jacket spud and prawns? Chicken salad? Tuna salad? Chicken topped with tomatoes and cheese with salad?

Just waiting for Tuesday to roll around and maybe get an answer

Thanks for the pressie ideas will get something when out tomorrow, poor nate! I hope he's ok!! I'm snuggling my dog trying to ease the flare up in my left shoulder neck and across my shoulder blade, feels like I've been weight lifting when I havnt. Electric blanket on and taken my septic tank juice, I hope it works tonight. Fingers crossed you and nate get a good sleep tonight and all's well in the morning. Xx

Morning. Hope Nate had a good night and is feeling better now. Poor sausage x

Morning Fran... Aww poor Nate, how is he this morning?? And poor you too feeling like that :( try and rest over the weekend if you can. Tuesday will come round soon enough xx

Ouch Jane. No you haven't been weight lifting you've been weight losing!

Nate is absolutely fine now. Mental monkey.

I'll be going to that there London tomorrow so no rest for me. It is 2 hours and 45 minutes on the train each way though so I'll be sat down for quite a while! Sunday we're going to my parents for Sunday lunch so that's sorted..

Today plan
B: magic pancake and fruit
L: chicken salad
D: pasta with nanny sauce (spag bol)

Tomorrow I'm not sure how well I'm going to be able to stay on plan. I am not lugging ten tonnes of food round with me. I've got some meals in the freezer but it all depends on when we get in I think. Pretty sure I can get a jacket potato a la zoo, there's an m&s at the station coming back, if I get there early leaving we can buy some yogurts and fruit salad and what not. And try to avoid the percy pigs! Only one train an hour though so I can't be late!

Piggy had two breakfasts then robbed 1/3 of mine. He's my very own portion control. Lol. Used 1 syn of honey. I'm planning on keeping syns very low after a couple of rubbish days. Monkey is fine but he's caught a snotty cold. He's fine in himself-he's laughing at me drinking my tea! Hilarious. He also told me off for not tidying up the toys in the lounge last night. Heehee. Now he's pretending to be on the phone and told me off for talking to him when he was on the "phone". Haha. Such a funny chicken. Chilling with cups of tea now, done washing up and sorted the rubbish/recycling and some laundry.

Well I'm not hungry so I've packed my salad to come with me. Just trying to decide whether to have an ee day and have pasta or have a red day and have the sauce stuffed in an aubergine. What do you think?

I've packed Nate's birth certificate for tomorrow and lots of juice for Nate and water for me, I've popped in low syn crisps for us both and hifi light bars, I've packed a punnet of grapes, 2 apples and 2 bananas too. Thinking of popping in a yogurt each and I'll make some sandwiches tonight, although not ideal they'll be better than grabbing a sandwich at the station! I might make some mini spicy patties too for nomming. So much for not lugging ten tonnes of food around! I've got his clothes and spares sorted and I think I know what I'll wear. Think I'll have more tea before dad picks Nate up.

Ahh London sounds fab.. You'll have a great time :) and I think the weather is supposed to be good too :)

Hope Nate is ok and not too full of cold to enjoy it.

Xxx

Hi guys. All is well and London was great. The scales are not. They are saying plus 6 if you can believe it! I can't even see how it is possible! I didn't even gain that over xmas!

Anyway i had a red day
B: 35g blueberry wheats, fruit and yogurt
S: piece of chicken and a pear
L: 2 egg cheese hea and mushroom omelette with salad
S: cooked meat
D: stuffed aubergine. Aubergine, extra lean mince, butternut squash, mushroom, onion, garlic, spices and second hea cheese on top. Synned 1 for milk.

Got a second heb left.

Hi Fran - glad you had a great time hun. Your scales are WRONG :eek: isnt that what you always tell me?? Stick with it hun you still have all day tomorrow and hopefully that will come down xx

It's ok. I had 2 hifi lights an apple and a nap. Lol.

I'm thinking another red day tomorrow
B:35g blueberry wheats heb1 with yogurt and what's left of the frozen and prepared fruit.
L: tuna salad
D: chicken pizza using a hea with butternut squash "chips"? And veg I'll do normal chips for munchkin.

It all depends on when i get in. Tomorrow is crazy busy. Mum and dad are picking Nate up at 9:30am. I'm going to get to work early. Then they are going to drop the dog off with me at work, I'll leave early so I can drop the dog off at my house while i go pick Nate up at toddler group. I then go from toddlers to wait for a bus to go to the drs, then either walk or catch the bus home depending on times because we only have one bus an hour - I'll probably be walking home. Then get tea on, walk the dog either before or after I've gotten Nate to bed then wonder why I'm constantly shattered! Oh and before work I need to do today's washing up. At least the laundry is already hung out. Lol. I got one set done and hung out this morning before work and got the second set out after work but it's still damp. Clear skies and no rain forecast it can stay out! I also moved the compost bin and played on the trampoline while it was still in the field... purely in order to get into the field to get the missing bits of the compost bin...

I am not looking forward to tomorrow. Although i joked about what I got done today and we went to the zoo on Saturday i was wiped out on Sunday and took a 4 hour nap! I didn't do any cooking yesterday either. And I still got 8 hours each night. And I napped this evening. .. I say napped. .. passed out wrapped in a blanket.

Anyway, I'm quite enjoying my red days. I think I'll plan a few out for this week. I've got loads of frozen fish and I might get some rollmops yummy. I will have to have ee day one day to get my kedgeree on! And a green one so Nate can have sausages and mash and I can use my linda mccartney red onion ones.

Hi Fran. Sounds like you had a good time. Scales are definitely wrong. Hope you get some answers soon on the tiredness. Have a good day x

Back