How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Happy Birthday to Nate. Hope he has a wonderful day. What have you got planned for the little sausage today Fran x

Had to walk to town. The bus was driving the other way saying he was the one due to come at that time but he had to do the rest of the route first. Asked Nate if he wanted to wait or walk and he said walk. Took less than half an hour at 3 year old pace - we beat the bus by quite some time. Thought I'd be ok. I was tromping into town at my heaviest and at full term and I felt ok this morning. So wrong. Exhausted now. Nearly fell asleep earlier and exhausted now. Didn't cook tea as neither of us were hungry. Considering Nate decided my cake was nicer than his I'm not surprised he was full. He now wants a lemon cake for his birthday cake on Saturday. So knackered i can't think. Cant go to bed early either. Nate seems to be doing really well with potty training and he wants to go to the childminder's tomorrow so I'll have to get a wriggle on in the morning and remember to pick him up in the afternoon!

I always sleep well :/

He had a lovely day. He said his favourite bit of today was eating mummys cake. Git. He also thought his presents came from father Christmas. Rude. One brother sent a card and maybe a gift card (it was a whirlwind when he opened his cards from the postman) the other boy text me saying he tried to call during bedtime routine but couldn't get through. He's going to be in for a shock this birthday! Mum even called him to remind him it was Nate's birthday.

Normal day for him tomorrow then preschool and presents from nanny grandad on Wednesday. Then back to work for me Thursday. Works been so sweet. Said if I ever needed time off to take it and not to worry. Never had a job where I've been considered human.

Happy birthday to the little man! How beautiful is he? So blinking cute. Sounds like he has had a great day. Sorry that you're so tired from it all tho :-( try and take it easy and get some rest, you have to remember to look after you sweetie xxx

He is gorgeous but I am bias. View attachment 130567View attachment 130568
I just felt ok and it isnt that far... 5 bus stops. I feel sooo lazy and sooo bored not doing stuff. It's frustrating.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahhh happy 3rd birthday nate, he's looking more handsome by the day!!! What great news on the potty training front!!

Not so good you're so tired, I hope your feeling revived after your sleep tonight! My brother is just as bad when it comes to birthdays too. I get so cross and he reacts like I'm being unreasonable. I can't wait to move, it will be as far from him and mum possible.

Xx

Sorry to hear you're struggling. Can you put nate in with childminder extra or would your mum have him if it gets too much so you can rest?
well done to you both in the potty training, definitely sounds like it's clicked!
He is so gorgeous! Bless him for saying his fave bit of today was eating your cake, cheeky boy! Xx

I always sleep well :/

He had a lovely day. He said his favourite bit of today was eating mummys cake. Git. He also thought his presents came from father Christmas. Rude. One brother sent a card and maybe a gift card (it was a whirlwind when he opened his cards from the postman) the other boy text me saying he tried to call during bedtime routine but couldn't get through. He's going to be in for a shock this birthday! Mum even called him to remind him it was Nate's birthday.

Normal day for him tomorrow then preschool and presents from nanny grandad on Wednesday. Then back to work for me Thursday. Works been so sweet. Said if I ever needed time off to take it and not to worry. Never had a job where I've been considered human.

Work sound brill Fran and its one less stress/worry for you x

Thanks Jane. I do sometimes have to pester him to go to the loo. But he's doinh really well. Still no poops but we got a public loo wee yesterday in Costa having bribed him with the idea of a chocolate lolly. Im amazed he wasn't sick! Ah families eh. He's not too bad. He's just an inconsiderate ass.

Hi Scarlett. He's gorgeous and so funny and smart.. I'm very lucky. Can't get anymore childminder slots. It was a struggle getting what I have got. He will be doing Monday and Wednesday 9-12 soon though. Mum won't have him more. Nate is usually good if I need to rest. Though sometimes he will just climb all over me.

Hi Sheila, they are stunning aren't they. He's such a flirt with them and he gets away with it too. Looking at the ME and CFS stuff it does sound like it. My hands and shoulder are really crappy today. Fecking dog.

Ooh I'm not lovely. I can be quite strict and quite spoily. He seems to be doing ok and he tends not to do public tantrums which is good.

Looked at my lovely clothes this morning and realised I do need to stop feeling sorry for myself and comfort eating. I'm giving myself until Monday because of Nate' s party on Saturday means I will be shattered on Sunday but after that I can't just keep being rubbish or I will balloon up into one of those 600lb life people. I think I will just be aiming to eat sensibly for a while and weigh weekly at home so I can see what is working for me because recently i stick to sw and gain weight, the next week I'm naughty and lose weight. So I think just aiming to be sensible and balanced is a good way to go.

Back