How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Bank balance is in a sorry state, but might have sorted one problem out - just with the 15 free hours, the childminders should have the forms. Woop. Reminded the one I need a letter from her for housing and tax benefit to prove I pay, but I shouldn't need to pay after April 22nd. That saves £160 a month. Phew. But then I will need to contact working tax credit and council and housing after that so I stop claiming help with the childcare costs, and to say total income has gone down and I'm not paying childcare. God! It's like a huge juggling act. I am grateful for the help though, I just get confused! To find out how to sort the free childminder thing I had to speak to 5 people. Insane.

I also did some laundry which is drying now. I got thank you cards, mother's day cards (me to mum, Nate to mum, me and Nate to grandma), and birthday cards for the two parties next week, a gift for both the girls too and cheese and bananas. Lol. But its done now. I got home to have a bit over two hours to do stuff. Did those few bits and let the dog out/picked up poop but then relaxed on the sofa. Shattered and my shoulder/back hurt and someone is smoking or burning something which has aggregated my chest. I need taking out and shooting! Time has been nice to just sit during the day knowing Nate is having fun. Mum and dad are picking up the dog tonight. I feel guilty just letting him out in the garden as I know he likes the long walks and running round but there's no way I could handle him. He pulls the whole time he's out, hence my shoulder and back hurting so much.

Time for a cup of tea an then off to toddlers at 1:55pm it is next door to me apart from a field but I can't cut across it. I've to walk down, cross the road walk along a bit more and cross again otherwise I'll be in a ditch!

Bank balance is in a sorry state, but might have sorted one problem out - just with the 15 free hours, the childminders should have the forms. Woop. Reminded the one I need a letter from her for housing and tax benefit to prove I pay, but I shouldn't need to pay after April 22nd. That saves £160 a month. Phew. But then I will need to contact working tax credit and council and housing after that so I stop claiming help with the childcare costs, and to say total income has gone down and I'm not paying childcare. God! It's like a huge juggling act. I am grateful for the help though, I just get confused! To find out how to sort the free childminder thing I had to speak to 5 people. Insane.

I also did some laundry which is drying now. I got thank you cards, mother's day cards (me to mum, Nate to mum, me and Nate to grandma), and birthday cards for the two parties next week, a gift for both the girls too and cheese and bananas. Lol. But its done now. I got home to have a bit over two hours to do stuff. Did those few bits and let the dog out/picked up poop but then relaxed on the sofa. Shattered and my shoulder/back hurt and someone is smoking or burning something which has aggregated my chest. I need taking out and shooting! Time has been nice to just sit during the day knowing Nate is having fun. Mum and dad are picking up the dog tonight. I feel guilty just letting him out in the garden as I know he likes the long walks and running round but there's no way I could handle him. He pulls the whole time he's out, hence my shoulder and back hurting so much.

Time for a cup of tea an then off to toddlers at 1:55pm it is next door to me apart from a field but I can't cut across it. I've to walk down, cross the road walk along a bit more and cross again otherwise I'll be in a ditch!

To be honest Fran I would forgo the dog walking, your aches and pains will cause you more problems in the long-term, dogs love walks like kids love sweets, they don't need them every day to be happy, he will be far happier having your company.

Sounds like a good few days off with nate. I get so frustrated why will they not make it easier to fin what you're entitled to. No sw weekly will save you over £20 a month so well worth missing if you're going to try at home. I shall keep you up-to-date with any changes they make. I'm off up north after weigh so catch you all later tomorrow xx

Hi Fran. Hope you are okay. Missing you x

Hi guys I'm ok. Had a couple of good days. Nate had a great party and has enjoyed preschool other than the fact that I have to leave. He's made mother's day cards, easter biscuits, crown and today was the Easter show. I'm proud to say he was a dirty cheat at the egg and spoon race. Hilarious.

Sent my housing and council tax thing off and got the housing bit back already and I think I'll be paying about £30 less per week which is nice. Bit by bit things are looking a bit better. I did notice the working tax credits coming into my accpunt are less than they should be so i might need to look at that. Difference is about £15 per week not including childcare so i need to double check things. And Nate has £60 of birthday money. All he wants are wellies. Still having poo accidents but everything else is pretty much sorted so we'll soon be going on his Exeter trip.

Today I got housework done while Nate was out. Then we had lunch after i scraped him off the ceiling! Then we made loo roll people. They're fab. Then playing and he ran round outside, explored bugs and played football! Busy day! He was so excited by the new bedlinen I got last month he rolled round on his bed squealing. Hehe. It was lovely and cute.

Tomorrow I've a long day 9-3 instead of 10-2 doing a first aid course. I'm alive and ok but tired. I told my c I'm taking time out and she said I can text or call whenever and I can pop to group when I feel like it even just for social coffee morning. Group told my mum to say they will miss me etc. It's really sweet. I'm hoping after these parties i can look at me again maybe. I've been threatened with parents' race at preschool sports day in June so I'd best lose weight before then huh?! Just having a lot on/falling asleep on the sofa atm.

Glad Nates party went well Fran sounds like he had a ball and loved his bedding bless him lol.

Aside from tired I hope your doing ok, you will be a big miss at group but you have to look after number 1 hun ((hugs)) x

Hi. Yep I'm ok. I bust my toe on Friday. Doi. So no shopping trip for Nate for a few weeks! I've been wallowing and comfort eating for a few weeks! I weighed myself this morning and the damage was less than expected! Doing the 4 day plan in the magazine in the vain hope my body will cooperate this time! With a little swap here and there, e.g. pineapple not mango, normal rice not microwave rice

B: 35g muesli, pineapple, raspberries, cherries, banana and yogurt (heb)
S: ham and beetroot
L: rice, soy sauce, chicken, egg, peas, courgette, spring onions, mushrooms.

Dinner is going to be fish, peas and slimming world chips. I'm not doing the crumb though. I might do some sw tartar sauce .
Using my hea on milk for tea. I've some little twirls for 9 syns so I might have one tonight. Then I've a couple of ideas for things to keep me busy at night so I can't be munching.

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhh - I feel your pain Fran. Hope it heals soon!!

Fingers crossed the 4 day plan works for you after the last disaster I can remember feeling your despair as the scales kept going up. Mmmm fish chips n peas sounds good. That reminds me I have smoked cod in the freezer - could be tea on Friday nom nom

Aye. No bloody hope for me! I smashed it into the sofa leg. Dad was well sweet a dropped me off and picked me up from work which is literally across the road from me. Bless. And mum did my washing up and they offered to take a load of washing to go through their dryer. So I'm doing them roasted piggy on Wednesday. Also in the hope they might watch Nate on Friday seen as though I cant take him shopping now. It will take a few weeks and it's already pissing me off. Didn't do tartar sauce in the end. It was nom though. I'm having super hunger now and wondering what to have. I've been munching grapes this evening after finally resettling Nate after a chugger woke him up twice. I said if he came round again he could spend his evening settling him! Not had the twirl. Synswise ive had 4 on these muesli bars Nate and I made for his snacks and one syn on some sweet chilli sauce.

I've lots of cooked chicken. Hmm cooked chicken and pickles? I have made tomorrow's lunch sw quiche. Only used one syn of milk so I could swap it for the hea of cheese in the quiche. Must go eat the fridge!

Aye. No bloody hope for me! I smashed it into the sofa leg. Dad was well sweet a dropped me off and picked me up from work which is literally across the road from me. Bless. And mum did my washing up and they offered to take a load of washing to go through their dryer. So I'm doing them roasted piggy on Wednesday. Also in the hope they might watch Nate on Friday seen as though I cant take him shopping now. It will take a few weeks and it's already pissing me off. Didn't do tartar sauce in the end. It was nom though. I'm having super hunger now and wondering what to have. I've been munching grapes this evening after finally resettling Nate after a chugger woke him up twice. I said if he came round again he could spend his evening settling him! Not had the twirl. Synswise ive had 4 on these muesli bars Nate and I made for his snacks and one syn on some sweet chilli sauce.

I've lots of cooked chicken. Hmm cooked chicken and pickles? I have made tomorrow's lunch sw quiche. Only used one syn of milk so I could swap it for the hea of cheese in the quiche. Must go eat the fridge!

Bless the parents Fran awwww. Chicken and pickles sounds good nom nom. Ive just had my alpen light bars and a hot choccy yummmy

I know. They are sweet. I went for quiche pickles and beetroot. All better now.

Tomorrow is spaghetti hoops on toast heb, quiche and pickles hea and curry and rice. Bit of a savoury day so I can bust out some fruit and yogurt in the evening.

Going to do the four days and then weigh just in case my weight behaves or is a *****.

Sounds like a good plan to me hun - and fingers crossed they move downwards xx

I know. They are sweet. I went for quiche pickles and beetroot. All better now.

Tomorrow is spaghetti hoops on toast heb, quiche and pickles hea and curry and rice. Bit of a savoury day so I can bust out some fruit and yogurt in the evening.

Going to do the four days and then weigh just in case my weight behaves or is a *****.

It's disheartening when you're good and you still gain. I was super good last week and still gained 2.5lbs. I've had a stomach bug that I'm struggling to shake off it has really upset my digestion, but I'm no longer constipated, so how I gained I just don't understand. I was and still am fuming, I can't seem to wear my jeans comfortably either so now expecting another gain, if so I'm going to struggle with throwing the towel in altogether.

Be interested to see how the 4 days go. Xx

Hi Fran, you poor thing. Hope your toe is getting better.
good luck with the 4 day plan. Hope it gets you great results xx

Lol scales were up this morning but i'm attributing that to previous days pigging obviously.

How frustrating Jane. You'll get there. Don't throw the towel in though.

Toe has gone down a bit, since Friday so hoping it isn't broken. I was able to wear my shoe.

Childminder took Nate out today and I got a bonus hour because the kids were having so much fun. And I used it to cook and clean. Doh! Missed a trick there!
B: spaghetti hoops on toast heb and pineapple and fat free fromage frais.
S: blueberries
L: sw quiche hea, beetroot, banana, yogurt

Had half a syn on milk so far and used both my healthy extras. Super hungry though. Might go hunt food ive had about 1.5L fluids so far today. Curry is a bubbling. Sooo hungry.

Had a pear, then dinner. Then a neighbour gave me her lounge curtains. Not sure what I'll do with them yet but they are lovely. I'm so scabby and hoardy. Lol, but she was hoping to scab a few curtain hooks from me, so I don't feel so bad. I off loaded cake on her before and lent her bits and bobs. I'm sure next door feels suspicious that in our little block of four we just pass over her house!

After dinner I had a yogurt and grapes and I'm sooo hungry still so I have sw chips chipping. I fear I might eat the world!!!! 1 syn used so far today so I could bust out 6 to make a sandwich!

Back