How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Of course you can... You might regret it! Lol.

Work done, I got super hungry at work and I'm very proud I stayed away from the biscuits! Got home and scoffed a pear while I cooked pasta with a tuna tomato sauce half a syn for olives. Nate wanted hot dog - he had them in bridport so they're a very occasional treat. And when they were cooking i remembered childhood and had to taste one. It was 3.5 syns and so worth it. Yes they are gross but so great. Got to put out my laundry, finish a tiny bit of weeding then off to mum and dad's. Mum says they don't need weeding help but can I go under the decking! Best bring spare clothes and hope I fit under there!

Oh you wouldn't want advice from me! How old is/are your wee one (s)? Managed to force some french toast and banana down Nate before getting him to bed. He was exhausted! He and I walked to mum and dad's then round the garden a couple of times it's 2.5 acres so quite a trip, then under the decking i went to move about 100 plant pots plastic and ceramic small and up to the size of a dustbin! Phew! No tiffany necklace though. Dad dropped us off back home though, they could see how exhausted Nate was. He's been totally passed out in bed for an hour and a half now. Had chicken, red onion and peppers kabab, a ryita type dip and sw chips. Nom. Fancy a pud but I'm not hungry so we'll leave it at that until I am

Tomorrow will be french toast for breakfast, couscous and roasted veg and chicken for lunch and a cheesy ham pasta bake for tea. Mmm.

Just got the one...19 months old, little cherub called Isabel...how old is Nate?? Is he your only little one? I am always interested in mummy teachings!

Aww sweet. Toddlers are the best. After 2 years Nate was a blast. He's just turned 3 now. He now likes to go crazy playing outside and exhausts himself so it's a struggle to keep him up past his bedtime. He loves going to bed! Pondering tomorrow post childminder. We've done all the gardening until I get more compost and paving slabs etc. Dad said he doesn't need my help weeding (phew) I think Nate might like to do baking or head to the park. The park might mean I can sit on my bum and invite one of his friends and her mum. They invited us on Saturday but we were dog walking on the beach. It all depends on what the childminder has planned I guess. You never know I might just lie in the sun and let Nate run around!

Evening Fran hun - you must have been worn out with all the fresh air last night to fall asleep on the sofa. I cant remember the last time I had hot dogs, love them with onions and ketchup nom nom.

Boo to the scales not moving grrrr x

Yeah, pooped, but it is all done now so it's not hanging over me. I really want to see if our seeds will grow anything. I'm so impatient!

Wore my maxi dress I bought last year for £3 and gotten loads of compliments. Woop. Love maxi dresses so easy. Dress on and go!

Wit woo and a bargain too. I only have one maxi dress I love it but its way too big now. Might ask my friend if she will take it in for me :D

I've got 3 maxi dresses but have only ever worn the black one a couple of times... I've got too many sticky out bits that they cling to... Think i need magic knickers on when I wear them really.. They're squashed at the back of my pyjama drawer at the mo :rolleyes:
Hope you have a lovely sunny day tomorrow Fran xx

Oh yes get it taken in. 2 of mine are really loose but look ok. The other one is fine. Think I'll wear my orange one today :) ooh or you could go shopping for new ones. Mmm shopping.

Kathryn you are gorgeous, don't be so hard on yourself! I see no lumpy bits in any of your pictures... well except for the two at the front near the top! ;)

Hopped on the scales this morning and we are down 1.2lbs. That's more like it! Nate is fed and being postman pat-ed so I'm off to jump in the shower to determine if I'm tanned or just dirty. Lol.

Hehe! I have sticky out heels... It makes buying shoes really hard as they all rub, mum's are the same.
What's the plan for today? Working? X

Yeah, 10-2pm today. Just got Nate snoozing on me. He was pooped at Dianne's but got upset when i asked if he'd like to go to bed because it isn't bedtime and he thought he was being punished. I've never used bedtime as a punishment so that's weird. Perfect excuse for me to sit on the sofa and catch up on the tele though.

Had french toast, berries and banana with 0% natural fromage frais and a cup of tea (0.5) for breakfast. Lunch was couscous, roast veg, prawns and I added cumin, ginger and cinnamon. A yogurt and an apple. Dinner will be a cheesy ham pasta bake. Yummeroo.

Aww I wonder why he didn't want to go to bed, bless him. Does anyone else possibly say to him that they'll send him to bed? Just a thought.
Hope you're having a lovely evening Fran x

Hi hun, just tired and crazy hungry. No one else puts him to bed. It's because it was not bedtime. He likes things to be the way they are supposed to be, the way he understands them to be. He's not great if routine is changed without warning or reasoning. We can go to trips out etc, but he usually knows in advance. We do impromptu things, and activities change, but basics tend to be the same, like bedtimes and mealtimes are usually the same time. He doesn't like to be away from me, tends not to eat his lunch with the childminders or use the loo, he'll just hold on for me. He needs toys to be in the right place when he is tidying up too. He's a funny duck. I'm not sure if he's not a bit poorly or just really tired.

Town tomorrow, Nate is getting a haircut :)

Evening Fran - glad the scales are coming down hun. Awww bless Nate and his routine - its good for kids to have that, then they know where they're at.

Awww is he ok when having his hair cut? lots wont sit still lol.

Im not seeing my friend until may 2nd ill ask her to take my dress in its a lovely dress but the top is elasticated and its just way too big all over now booo

Back