How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

We'll done for sending off your revised version. I am sure it's brilliant.
lucky for Nate you got there when you did! Poor mite! Some parents are so oblivious to what there little " darlings" are up to. Hope you do get to speak to the mum and put her straight.

went to weigh in and gained a pound. Really disappointed as I did try this week, though did eat on the weekend. Feel like a yo-yo - one on, one off at the moment!

Oh bum! stupid scales. I think planning simple easy things that you don't have to stand around cooking for this week might help? Any plans that might derail you? Keep going and the good bits from the past week will add on for the rest of the week for a super loss next week. I wasn't there when it happened :( another mum pulled them off. I might be writing "why is my mummy in prison" next!!! haha. I can always send you a copy if you really want. Fingers crossed one day it'll be an illustrated and published version!

Mother dealt with. So angry I felt like I was going to have a panic attack but I got through it. Do anything for me boy. A teacher brought the mother inside so I imagine I'm gonna get some sort of telling off when I pick Nate up *rolls eyes* I'm afraid i have a limit and if no one speaks up we'll be watching those kids go to prison in 10-15 years time. I did cry after walking off and I was shaking so much. Mum was going "you'd have felt better if you hit her" not helpful mum!

Well done! Both for submitting your new version and for dealing with the mother. It's not easy, but yes, we'll do anything to protect our children when we love them and want them to grow up to be nice people. In a case like this, you wonder if the mum knows what acceptable behaviour is?! Perhaps the teacher took the mum inside to tell her that her kids' thuggish behaviour wasn't acceptable. Hope you're feeling better now.

Also hope you don't have to wait too long to hear back from the publisher.

Thanks. So so angry. She just stood there like an idiot as though nothing was going in. I made it damn clear it ends now. I told her she was letting her kids down, that the level of violence was disturbing, that when they end up in prison it will be her fault because she is not parenting her children and that should it continue in September i will involve social services. I said I was sick of the pushing, punching, kicking, pinching, slapping and the pair of them climbing on top of him and beating him. Then she goes "when did this happen?" I told her yesterday, at toddlers when I was at work and Nate was with the childminder and she was fiddling with her damn phone! And someone else had to pull her kids off him. Grrr

We'll done for speaking to the other mother. Did she seem to accept what you said to her? Hope everything was okay for him at preschool yesterday. Is he there today or have they finished now?
Boo to the gain, but this isn't weigh in day, I thought that was Monday? So it could just be water retention from the heat?

Hey Anju, she just stood there like a moron. The instant her son is violent in September if she does nothing i will be on her and on the damn phone.

I think it is aunt flo and the heat. I'm carrying on regardless.
B: smoked salmon scrambled egg on toast and a hoooge pear that appeared to have a small child attached.

I've packed fruit and yogurt and 1L of water. Already had 1L of squash! I'll probably not eat any of it but it is there just in case.

Made dinner - pasta ham peas leeks cheese hea thing from the budget book with salad. Be in bed soon.

Nate's bike arrived! They delivered it to the neighbour but didn't give me a note. I've popped it out of the way ready for Saturday.

Asked mum if I invited our little group of friends out to the local Iif she'd babysit Nate-he'd be in bed. And she said yep :) we've got a wee get together on Tuesday already. I'll try to keep being good :)

Polish your halo, well done. I wouldnt of resisted the lovely food.
YAY to Nate's bike arriving, has he been on it yet?
A get together sounds good, something to look forward to.
what have you got planned for the weekend?

He hasn't. He just woke up now! Heehee. He went to bed late and simply passed out so I think he needed it! I've work from 1pm so I've hidden it and I'm saving it until Saturday so he can have a proper go on it. Sunday I've to go to a leaving do to go to post church so that'll take a while. It's involving lots of finger food - read syns galore. But I'll be eating breakfast before and can eat later so I don't have to worry I can just feed it into Nate. Muahaha.

Have you got any plans? We've got a baptism on Sunday too so it's going to be packed :( I hate crowds.

Not much on for me this weekend. Got guests this weekend then my 18 year old niece is staying all week so be be a busy week with her and my daughter nattering on wanting to be entertained. Hopefully be a relaxing weekend for once x

Haha Patty, it works well. I'm holding food so I don't get pestered but I don't have to eat it, just give it to Nate so it isn't wasted either!

I'm sure we'll have great fun getting to grips with it. The numpty was wailing at the childminder's she thought it was the heat, it was because he wouldn't go for a wee and holding it in gave him a tummy ache. He promptly peed all over me, hence discovering what was going on. Silly boy.

A chilled weekend sounds perfect! Got to admit i felt really tired again at about 9:30 am and dozed a bit. I felt rough. It's the feeling you get when you have a bug.

B: fruit and yogurt
L: ham salad sandwich heb
D: pork escolape, 2.5 syns, sw chips, corn on the cobb, broccoli, cabbage and onions and 0.5 syn of tomato ketchup.

I had blueberries and strawberries at work too.

Going to have mango later and maybe something for syns as it was low yesterday too.

I've discovered the lushness of flat necterines! They taste different to regular ones and boy are they lush! Yum yum.

Ah also has the dad of the lad who asked me to coffee in today. He had some work to do. And he mentioned he was smitten but doesn't know how to talk to girls. I said, the same as you'd talk to guys! To which I'm told he's still stuck as a 14 year old boy - yeah, not selling him really! And that he just does what his mum or sister tells him to do - really really not selling him! I just said my life right now is work and Nate so other things aren't coming into the equation. I did not say that if they were an adult mama's boy who can't think for himself and is socially awkward would not be top of my list! I might have thought it, but I did not say it!

I had 18 syns of chocolate yesterday! Kinda balances out the previous day! The scales were down today at 7.8 lbs it had gone up to 10lbs during the week (from 8.5lbs). Good old aunt flo!

Today we've played and I walked to the park while Nate biked on his new bike. He loves it :) bit sweaty under his helmet. Yuck. Then we played at the park, biked back via the shop to pick up more mushrooms. And had lunch. It's still all humid and yucky. The beach will be rammed now full of grockles and we don't want to be dealing with that. We've tidied and cleaned the lounge too. Got to hang out the washing and generally chill and play together :)

B: bacon no fat, bgty sausages 1, egg, onion, tomato, mushroom, beans (I left most of these) and 0.5 brown sauce.
L: salad- cucumber, tomato, pepper, onion, egg, ham, lettuce, new potato. Dressing was the leftover from the other day and syn free.

Dinner will be veg risotto. Wish I had some parmesan. Bum.

Might have some fruit in a mo. Cherries or strawberries maybe

Made the risotto with huge amounts of veg and some prawns. mmm. it was so lovely. Had a yogurt, mango and chocolate (9 syns) this evening. I really need to be using my hea but I really don't fancy anything. i'm on 10.5 for the day... oh... I haven't had my heb either!!! I'll have to do myself a cheese salad butty. mmm. I'll wait until/if I'm hungry though. tsk why did I have the other stuff first? Told mum I'm getting a Sainsbury's shop tomorrow and she's asked for 2 packs of sausages and a 10 pack of garlic! I've told her there's some local lamb going... half a lamb for £65, they do local delivery and will cut it up for you. I've said if she wants to go halves I'll get in with her. mmm quarter of a lamb...

Back