how to make muffins with shakes / soups?

ginger&proud

i think i posted this in the wrong bit... i've heard you can make muffins or poppadom crisp things with the shakes and soups but would like to know how to do this.....thanks x

Sure u just make them with less water and microwave. Have u checked the sticky threads?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

Me too flower ;) are u using the website or the app?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

If u are using the app, go to the main exante bit and go to stickies at the top (thankyou starlight for pointing that out to me) if u are on ur comp in theory they should be at the top of the page.x

Hi, I occasionally make a 'muffin'. I just mix a little cold water with the shake powder until its a sticky paste ( I do this in a ceramic ramekin) I then microwave it (800W) for 1 minute. Some people add sweetener.
Beware this isn't advised on a frequent basis. ( I was warned about it when I posted about making them) Its just something to do if you cant bear another shake. No more than once a week is probably best. This is because blasting it with heat will kill all the vitamins and nutrients.

No clue about poppadums and soup!!

Back