Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How to point your baking?!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Capirossi, 9 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Capirossi

Capirossi Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi all.

Am trying WW again after I was sucessful with it a few years ago. However, I am stuck with pointing my home made flapjacks! I have worked out the cals etc on Food Focus. One flapjack is approx 199 cals, 9.21 fat (don't think that is saturated fat through, just says fat). I used to have the little points calculator but have mislaid it :( could anyone point one flapjack for me please?! I am starting properly tomorrow, so once I know how many points they are will determine whether hubby gets them all in his lunchbox or if I can afford one a day as a snack!!

Thanks all :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mad76

mad76 Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    hi,
    on points calculator it is 5 points. thats if all that fat is sat fat, which it prob isn't. so i guess less than five points?
    hope that helps

4. mad76

mad76 Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
  5. Capirossi

Capirossi Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks Mad, that's great. Maybe half a flapjack as mid morning break then lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.