How to use my HE's??

Rachietuk

I usually follow green days but always have meat for dinner. I use my HEB for the meat I have.
Let's say I'm having chicken for dinner, can I use both HEB for chicken, giving me a bigger portion?
I am an online member, I live in USA so I can't go to meetings. Your advice would be great.

Yes you can, but why don't you do ee so you don't need to bother weighing your meat.

I follow green. I still haven't got my head around EE. I need to read up on it, not having meetings really makes it hard.

Yes you can definitely use both HEXBs on chicken, just like you can use both HEXA's on milk or cheese.

I don't get on with EE as I like my Healthy Extras too much and 2 just isn't enough.

I do Green most days as I don't eat much meat and when I do it is almost always chicken, so I either use both B choices for the chicken, or if I've used one B for toast in the morning I count the rest of the chicken breast as syns. On average the chicken breasts I have are about 180-200g, so it's 1 HEXB plus 3.5 to 4.5 syns.

Back