How to use this site as I am new

summer2011

Hey

I am new to this site and was just wondering how to use it!! How can I put a tracker up of my weight I went into tutorials and followed links it said tracker done but does not show and how do you amend it when you lose weight?? please help.

thanks

Use the tracker as your "signature" im fairly new and just figuring it out as well, did you copy and paste the link into signature bit?
x

Hi Tinkerbell, cute name!

I think im starting to get the hang of it, i think the more posts you do the more you learn, plus the more you do the more stuff you can do i.e lil avatar thingys, so im posting on anything and everything atm lol!:whistle:.

few things, if you wanna have easy acces to a thread you like when your in it click "thread tools " at the top and subscribe then when you click "user CP" at the top it will bring up your subscribed threads.

To put smileys into these kind of things click on "advanced" in the reply bit rather than quick reply!

Anything you want help with let me know and if i can i will. . still getting used to it myself tho!

xx

Hope everything goes well

Back