How to work out an awards dinner pp

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by size102b, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. size102b

size102b Banned

Hi I join ww meeting weds start pp weds Ive decided as I have joined the free 2 week trial but Friday night Im going away for an awards dinner,a big company dinner and havent a clue what they are serving,Im just worried as the new plan I wont learn for a couple of weeks and I know I'll have 49 extra pp but by the looks of food that will go quick at a dinner :sigh:
    So maybe Ill nibble the starter,eat a little main and not eat the desert as Id like my first meeting weigh in to be something lol :confused:

Any ideas how to stay in pp?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anthony Smith

Anthony Smith Slimmer 2010

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(23.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Can you not ask what they will be serving, say something like you have allergies (sorry lol) and need to check you can eat everything on the menu (not literally either) haha sorry im in a funny mood tonight :)

4. Riotgrrrrl

Riotgrrrrl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting

^^haha that made me giggle

seriously chick, I wouldnt stress about it, its your first PP week. Make sure you dont go over your daily allowance all week then just enjoy the awards dinner, dont stuff yourself silly and just eat til youre satisfied and you'll be fine. Easy peasy xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.