How was your weekend?

My weekend has been a little bit naughty, staff do on saturday so I saved some WW points for that, and then I had a burrito for lunch today...oops. I'll be weighing in on tuesday as well, hope we both do ok :D

i had the temptation weekend from hell, but i managed to come through the other end..

6 of us went for a Tapas meal on sunday and there was so much delicious (looking and smelling) food there, but once you start total food replacement then thats what you gotta do!!

who's idea was it to start this BEFORE Christmas??? oh yeah mine....

just remeber that resistance makes us stronger!!!(i think)

jay ;)

I weigh in tomorrow - i have had 3 baddish days. I know it is going to show on the scales :sigh:

I only have myself to blame.:break_diet:

ALWAYS struggle with weekends as we're usually out and about all day or away with friends/family so unable to plan to a large degree. This weekend was a) not eating enough b) not drinking enough and c) what I did eat & drink were syns. :(

Lovely weekend but terrible SW one!! Chinese, wine, terrys choc orange, massive box of maltesers, drambuie, Yorkshire pudding, White bread with real butter - no wonder I put on weight - but writting it all down makes me realise I am flippin lucky to get away with only a one pound gain!! Here's to a better week this week

Bloody terrible as usual. I don't know why i do it. It's every weekend, I end up having a takeaway, even though I'm 1/2 lb from my 1 stone. And to make it even worse, I just had another. I think I'm a lost cause.

Back