Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

How would you syn these? Approved Foods Sauce Mix

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sam1988, 24 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive just got my hands on a 10 box of Crosse & Blackwell White Simmer Sauce Mix and im having trouble working out the syn value.
    I plan to cook these with just water rather than the recommended semi-skimmed milk to save syns, but both packets only have the 'made as directed' calories!
    The whole pack made up is 11syns (222cals) including 1/2 pint (300ml) of semi-skimmed milk which is 7.5 syns - so i make it 3.5 syns without the milk?
    Please let me know if you would work this out the same?! My head is spinning!! :confused:
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mariebee1

mariebee1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13.5lb(38.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well that does make sense the way you have worked it out. I think i would do the same x

4. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Marie :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.