How you look after weight loss!

Wow!!! You have all done soooo well! I think I'll try taking some photo's. I like the photo idea, although I have spent the last 10 years hiding from cameras!

Jack, I see it in your face and also in your smile! - (I just know I'm gonna receive some dodgy comments for that so am prepared!)

Just a bit of encouragement and perspective from one bloke to another my friend:p

Steve

what a great post, i thought that it was just me. i cannot yet see any difference, although i do still have a long way to go. my clothes are getting looser, but i haven't really been to buy any new ones because the budget is a bit tight at the minute and i am waiting until i REALLY have to.

I think sometimes it helps if you've got something physical to compare your weightloss to, rather than just numbers on the scales. I bought a really cheap pair of jeans when I was at my heaviest the day before I started SW, and then forgot all about them! I've lost roughly 2 stone now and I couldn't see the difference at all but then my OH found those and made me try them on and I was really shocked. :)

I guess it'll always be hard to accept at first but as long as the lbs are dropping and we're sticking to the plan, the law of averages suggest that you'll be shrinking too :) good luck!

It's really great that so many people have replied to this post! I'm taking everyone's advice on board and now I'm off to rumage in my wardrobe to see if I can find an old pair of jeans!! I've been living in leggings since starting SW last June because they are cheap and stretchy so I don't have to buy new clothes lol!!

Jack, I see it in your face and also in your smile! - (I just know I'm gonna receive some dodgy comments for that so am prepared!)

Just a bit of encouragement and perspective from one bloke to another my friend:p

Steve

Steve, you have such a poor opinion of us all. Would we make dodgy comments................................ (actually, I think that val is away at the moment !!!!)

Gail x

Back