howdi

gemheath

i have decided (again) that i am going to seriously do something about this excess bagage that i am currently carrying around with me.
I have become increasingly concerned with the fact that my jeans are gotten unbelievably uncomfortable, and that in each photo i seem to be getting bigger and bigger. Its making me a miserable, and jealous person and i really can't stand it any more.
So i am really going to head it straight on this time. I have come to the conclusion that it is work, and the weekends that is my downfall. As i'm sure it is with most people.
At work, there is a unlimited supply of anything bad that you could possibly want, crisps, cakes, buscuits you name it - and i honestly mean unlimited.
Then the weekends come round and straight away my hubby and i tend to have a bottle of wine on fridays to unwind and get ready for the weekend, and then generally eat rubbish throughout the weekend.
So i know where my faults lie, which is why i am definitly going to prepare myself for work, which involves bringing my own snacks, and also making them interesting enough so i dont end up in the buscuit tin.
I am also intending on spending the evening looking through some posts on here, and also re-reading the slimming world books, to try and re-aquante myself with the basics.
I'm also going to try and put an entry on here as often as i can to make sure that i stay motivated - its annoying that you arent able to post using the andriod app that would be really useful.
So, if you are interested then please contine to read, otherwise don't worry about my babbling posts (as they are liable to get a lot worse, and a hell of a lot longer lol)

ta ra for now

Welcome gemheath:welcome2:

So i know where my faults lie, which is why i am definitly going to prepare myself for work, which involves bringing my own snacks, and also making them interesting enough so i dont end up in the buscuit tin.
You sound very motivated and prepared to make SW work for you and I am sure you will.

I'm also going to try and put an entry on here as often as i can to make sure that i stay motivated - its annoying that you arent able to post using the andriod app that would be really useful.
You can post using the andriod app...Make sure you are not using Forum Runner...that you are using the free MiniMins branded app.

oooooh thanks for that i'm going to have another look now - come to think of it the app was updated a few days ago, that must have been what they were doing - thanks so much for that

I'm already about half way through my first day and I feel quite confident. I haven't touched the chocolate cupboard at work, instead I had a yogurt and this afternoon I'm going to have my carrot sticks. I've already eaten my lunch which was pasta salad.
So happily I'm really confident.

I haven't written for a while, but have very religiously writing in my food diary which I think has really helped.
I came home, and decided to try on a pair of jeans which have become slightly too tight. I've managed to loose about 3.5 pounds which I was quite pleased with, and felt that this would be enough for me to fit in them. But, they are still to tight, and its left me feeling quite depressed, which is annoying. Ahhh well

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins

I can't lie I am feeling really depressed at the mo, I thought I had gotten down to 10.10 and I've just gotten on my other scales only to figure out that I've not even made it out of the 11 stone mark yet. All that effort, so I've just decided to start again.
The not drinking at the weekend, eating grapes at the cinema, having salad for lunch in the pub, all that healthy eating. Mmm not a happy bunny

Starting to feel a bit better about the scales thing. At least they are going in the right direction at the end of the day. Another thing which has helped is this app, funny enough. I think that I have written before about the masses of chocolates and biscuits etc at work. Well today, I really needed a chocolate fix, so I headed to the cupboard and started looking through this app to try and find the lowest syning treat, there wasn't one so I thought twice and had my Apple instead. Feeling good
:)

Starting to feel a bit better about the scales thing. At least they are going in the right direction at the end of the day. Another thing which has helped is this app, funny enough. I think that I have written before about the masses of chocolates and biscuits etc at work. Well today, I really needed a chocolate fix, so I headed to the cupboard and started looking through this app to try and find the lowest syning treat, there wasn't one so I thought twice and had my Apple instead. Feeling good
:)

Hiya,

Well done on going for the apple and not the choc. Wish I was as strong as you are :D

xx

Welcome,

Its hard having the ups and downs. I am new as well and have the same problems with work with regards to food. I am looking for something to replace my comfort food of choice, chocolate. I am doing ok so far but i'm still in my first week:sigh: Hopefully this will improve with time and the cravings will go away:eek: I think its the combination of sugar and coca in chocolate that makes it so addictive.

I don't think I even really wanted any chocolate, I was just feeling totally shattered and I think it was more of a chocolate fix to make me feel better to be honest.

Feel so annoyed this week, had a really rubbish weekend, where I went over my allotted syns, and I've also found this morning that I'm picking at things which has also annoyed me as normally my lunch is enough to keep me satisfied.
I have a suspicion that its due to my not eating breakfast, or having my usual snack. But either way its incredibly frustrating

Been a bit daft just now and eaten some spicy chicken wings I found in the fridge. I have no idea how many syns they are but I suspect that its going to be in the 10 syn mark. Arhggggg why do I do these things, so annoying.

we all have blips, unfortunately mine was a bacon sandwich this morning, whoops, 1 of those smells i cant resist, cross with myself, gonna start again tomorrow,

Lol ahhh well, I'm going to get another set of scales after work as I suspect that because I can't weigh myself properly I'm just sorta thinking ahhh whatever

Have been such a muppet this wkend. Decided to start having my syns weekly thinking that I would be more likely to control what I eat, and account for a bottle of wine over the weekend. However, I went to a wedding at the wkend and had a few to many vodkas, had some sambuca. Then stopped off at kfc on the way home.
Argggg so annoyed. I gained 1.5 pounds over night with that.
Ate sensibly Sunday, and Monday and lost that excess weight, plus a little bit more.
Then just now I had a slice of white bread, with plastic sliced cheese and pickle straight after eating my lunch. I am so dumb argggg what a muppet.
So I have now over eaten on syns which I shouldn't really have been eating in the first place.
Soooo I am going to try and draw a line, and not let it destroy the rest of the day.

I thought that after my long absence I should probo fill my diary in. Everything has gone to pot which is most frustrating, I was doing really well and I think I have most likely put myself back where I started again. I've just lost my way a little which I'm seriously annoyed about. How hard can it be honestly????? Its my body, for godsake nonone is forcing me to eat badly so what is the bloody problem ....... arggggg

Back