howdy... a few quesitons...

abz

Gold Member
hi there. i've been doing ww for just over a month and haven't lost a ruddy thing after the first week. am sure it's a plateau but don't want to just fall off the wagon totally so have gotten out my old sw stuff. thing is, i can't remember the details. how many healthy extras do we have and it's in between 10 and 15 syns a day right?

abz xx

If you are just doing red and green days it's 2 A's and 2 B's for the healthy extras and yes it's 10-15 Syns a day x

woah that was quick. forgot you were doing sw taz or i would have gone straight to the source :D

hi louise :)

abz xx

How could you forget me Abz?! :( ;)
Lou is also a great source of information so fire your questions at us! I only do greens, am I right in thinking you are a veggie Abz?

i'm not a veggi but i don't eat much meat. am going to be doing green days on the main i would think.

any fab tips would be most gratefully received. i've forgotten the best low-syn treats, the best meals etc...

abz xx

If you like chocolate (like me!) I get the treat size crunchies, they are 4 Syns each. Check out the recipe sub forum for great low Syn/free meals

Back