Howdy all

mimsickle

Hi I'm mim

This isn't the first time i've attempted to loose weight, throughout my teen years my weight gained but i stopped gettting any taller! So 4 years ago before i went to university i joined a weightwatchers class and went from 11st4lb to 10st2lb. I was extremely proud of myself. Then through the cours of uni i put the weight back on again. After that i went home and had to cycle everywhere and lost the weight again but here i am again a year and a half into my PhD and im back at 11st2lbs. I've been attempting to take some action about it for a while but today i decided enough was enough. So i rejoined the gym here (i actually enjoy the gym its finding time to go thats the problem) and i figure by joining a forum like this i will have to hold my self accountable and it will give me something to do when i get a craving, somewhere to go to distract myself. Time is my biggest problem, i can be doing fine for weeks and then i'll have a deadline or a piece of work to do and i'll end up eating badly and not excercising. Anyway im rambling on now, hi to everyone and hopefully i'll keep it up and get back to a nice healthy weight again.

Back