howdy-doody - can you read ta

Deffo :) Promise. Cross my heart & hope to die :) x

You're not meant to add ANYTHING to the soup. This comes direct from LT *all* the time...

But it's up to you :)

You're not meant to add ANYTHING to the soup. This comes direct from LT *all* the time...

But it's up to you :)

Agreed - by the letter of 'da law' nothing can be added... BUT there's no carbs / sugars / blah in pepper or chilli...

I was still losing weight adding this to the soup & indeed almond / peppermint essences to the choc shakes.

Fully caveated at your own risk blah blah blah...

But it doesn't affect ketosis... honest.

You are a much braver person than me......"chicken" soup..BLEARGH!!!

No worries Lisa :)

Would still deffo recommend making it thinner with extra water :)

LOL, i'd recommend going as thick as possible with the soup - and the shakes too actually.

Honestly not deliberately disagreeing with you Howdy ;)
Lisa - experimentation is key in LT, as with many other aspects of life :)

Honestly not deliberately disagreeing with you Howdy ;)

Hahaha - I say the sky is blue... what say you Miss Contrary Elle-Emm :D x

Tis decidedly grey where I am today :p

That's coz you're from Manches-TOH :p

I go up to Sale / Oldham / Littleborough quite often to stay with friends & to go out & about in Manc... I love the place... for some reason driving round the M60 & going up that bit by the Trafford Centre & Indoor ski slope makes me smile like a big kid on too much Sunny D... great views over Manchester :)

Aha, but I am not there now! I actually work in Warwick, Manchester is but my weekend home at the moment, lol. Muchos commuting...

Not yet been to the ski slope - but learning to ski there is one of my (many!!) treats for getting to goal weight :)

Fab views of Manc from Cloud 23 bar (hilton @ beetham Tower) - and the Manc-themed cocktails are amazing too...

I prefer the shakes/soup as thick as I can make them, and make up the fluids with 'extra' glasses of water throughout the day.
Plus I stuck to chilli flakes, as LT told me to avoid black pepper as its a 'berry' and may make you crave food- it didn't, but I avoided it anyway!

Aha, but I am not there now! I actually work in Warwick, Manchester is but my weekend home at the moment, lol. Muchos commuting...

Not yet been to the ski slope - but learning to ski there is one of my (many!!) treats for getting to goal weight :)

Fab views of Manc from Cloud 23 bar (hilton @ beetham Tower) - and the Manc-themed cocktails are amazing too...

I shall wave to you on my way home tomorrow Elle-Emm. I will be leaving Cheshire for Hampshire and we go via the M40. In fact we always stop at the Warwick services. Never did make it to the Art and Craft market!:sigh:

:fingerscrossed:Slim-mummy, good luck at your weigh in tomorrow and well done for having the soup! I tried it my first week last time:yuk: and haven't been brave enough since!!!!!

x

Last edited:
Back