Howdy Partners!!

Ducky1978

Long time lurker first time poster!!
So here I am I have been reading about you all for the last week and decided to start posting and join in!
i started Slim Fast last sunday 28th April 2013 and my weigh in is on a Sunday. last Sunday 5th May 2013 i had lost 8lbs!!
I know its usual for bigger people to lose lots in their first week so I am not overly excited by it- Is that wrong??
My mum has stolen my scales so I cant weigh inmore often than every Sunday!! darn mother :( hee hee

So i am doing well- no cheats and even managed 2 meals out last week and calorie counted them!!

Walking the dog, playing netball and gym 5 days out of 7.

So looking for buddies and somewhere i can whinge, moan or just chat rubbish!!

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Sal

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Any loss is brill !

Sounds like you are doing a good job its brill you can still eat out and not feel like you have failed isn't it!

Keep up the good work !

Long time lurker first time poster!!
So here I am I have been reading about you all for the last week and decided to start posting and join in!
i started Slim Fast last sunday 28th April 2013 and my weigh in is on a Sunday. last Sunday 5th May 2013 i had lost 8lbs!!
I know its usual for bigger people to lose lots in their first week so I am not overly excited by it- Is that wrong??
My mum has stolen my scales so I cant weigh inmore often than every Sunday!! darn mother :( hee hee

So i am doing well- no cheats and even managed 2 meals out last week and calorie counted them!!

Walking the dog, playing netball and gym 5 days out of 7.

So looking for buddies and somewhere i can whinge, moan or just chat rubbish!!

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Sal

:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Hello!!!! Welcome to the forum! I always forget people can read what we put who don't comment! 8lbs is fantastic well done you must be delighted. You do so much exercise that's great. Good luck for the rest of the week - let us know how you get on! :)

xx

Hi ya,

well done on your first weigh in that's a great loss, I've just started yesterday and so far so good, like yourself looking for some friends to chat to when the going gets thought lol. I'm sure we are in the right place everyone has been lovely so far,

good luck

B
x

Hi ya,

well done on your first weigh in that's a great loss, I've just started yesterday and so far so good, like yourself looking for some friends to chat to when the going gets thought lol. I'm sure we are in the right place everyone has been lovely so far,

good luck

B
x
Thanks, definitely! Keep in touch xx

thanks folks!! Everyone has been lovely- Having food fantising at the moment- not hungry but i seem to need to know where my next food is coming from or i panic!! lol
xx

Thanks, definitely! Keep in touch xx

i was dreaming of cake last night in my sleep lol
however on a good note today I've not felt hungry at all ( so far lol it's 7.25... Time left tho )

I just had a massive salad with a salt an pepper crusted chicken breast yum!! Now away to the gym. Saving a treat for later either an apple or snacks jacks not sure what I will fancy yet!!

I just had a massive salad with a salt an pepper crusted chicken breast yum!! Now away to the gym. Saving a treat for later either an apple or snacks jacks not sure what I will fancy yet!!

Sounds Yummee, enjoy the gym and snack later lol

Hi Sal, good to meet you :) I hope we can make and keep this place more active, I know I've only been here a few days but everyone I've met so far is lovely! You're doing great so far, keep up the good work.

Thanks matey and good luck on the journey! Today was banana shake for breakfast and chocolate shake for lunch. Apple mid morning and out for tea tonight. Have looked through the menu and think its a caeser salad with chicken breast but dressing on side!
Xx

Thanks matey and good luck on the journey! Today was banana shake for breakfast and chocolate shake for lunch. Apple mid morning and out for tea tonight. Have looked through the menu and think its a caeser salad with chicken breast but dressing on side!
Xx
Planning ahead is a good thing!!

Back