Howdy.. Re-Starter!

la_tinkerbelle

Hi all!

So, I've been a member of MiniMins for a while... I was hoping to be more than at goal by now but 'life' took a step in and I've been ill and not able to do Cambridge for a while... However! Am back again and more determined to do this than before...

So, hi! I'm gonna need loads of support and a place to moan, cos I live on my own and doing this with no support so all down to sheer willpower and determination to succeed... I hope it's ok to jump in feet first into the forum and make myself at home :D

My starting weight is 15st 12lb and I'm 5ft3, I'm not aiming for anything in particular, just 'downwards' lol I guess I'd just like to be 'normal' and not always the fatty in the photos, group of friends, office, etc etc...

It's my 30th Birthday in July, and I WILL NOT be fat then!! Even if down to just a size 16 I will be more than happy with that...

I have found a lovely local CD Counsellor and I started SS on Thursday..

So, just wanted to say hi again!

I've lurked and read stuff on and off for the last 6 months, trying to keep up, and of course reading the inspirational stories and the pics that are amazing! Thank you to everyone who posts your successes, you def motivate me and kept me wanting to do this again when I was able to!

Good Luck to everyone else, just a few months and it will be a completely different me!

(oh and to anyone doing this for the first time and waivering and thinking of giving up, trust me it is harder the second time round - I could only do it for a few weeks before but it was so much easier than these past few days have been! Trust me, stick with it and it will be so much better for you in the long run! Don't be a re-starter if you can help it!;))

tinks x

Hello! Good luck with your restart, though you seem to be doing fab so far!

i am 5ft 4 and started off at 15st 9lbs, so not too far away from you :)

You can do this, and you WILL be slimmer for your birthday! xx

Good luck with you re-start, sorry to hear you'd been ill. Life gets in the way sometimes doesn't it!

hi hun you make yourself at home all you want this is the right place for you .wishing all the best in the second part of your journey xxx

Back