Howdy

Satine

Hey everyone :D

My name is Rachel and I started Simming World last Tues. Not actually joining a club just going it alone with all the bumf!

A few of my friends have had great success with it so thought I would give it a shot, found this forum whilst searching for more SW recipes online so thought it would be great to talk to other peeps in the same boat.

Put a couple of stone on and gone up a couple of dress sizes since being with my new fella (was already in need of some weight loss though) but not been happy about it plus we are engaged so even though our wedding isn't planned yet it's a good excuse to move my bum haha!!

Hi Rachel,
There are lots of great recipe ideas and people here to support you. Have you thought of starting a food/weight loss diary in the slimming world section? Ive found it helps keep me on track. Best of luck :)

Hi Rachel and welcome,
The people here are very supportive and i'm sure you'll find it really helpful, especially if you're not going to a group. I'm doing Exante which doesn't have groups, so I find coming on here fantastic for finding others who are following the diet and they are a fountain of knowledge!

Back