Howdy's Wk 12 WI

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
-4 lb :D

Chuffed to nuts :D At this rate I'll be in the 12's way before my target date of 1st September :D

Joining a gym this week & can't weight (ba da boom tish ! :D)

Hope all your WI's are successful & that you all keep on keeping on the straight & narrow (& getting narrower by the day :) )

Take care, Mark x

Blimey , you have done great ! not long now girl !

girl?? lol

well done howdy :D

well done girlie girl lol xxxx

ops sorry mark lol

HEY MARKIE MARK AND THE FUNKY BUNCH IS IN DA HOUSE 2NITE!

Awesome weight loss AGAIN Mark! Loving your attitude and get you joining a gym... oh im so pleased for you! When you starting???

I went to my first session in the gym yesterday and worked with a personal trainer - I can feel the muscles tight this morning - its an awesome feeling! Cant weight to hear how you get on... im sure it will speed up your weight loss and help give you more definition... and u never know u might even bump into some sexy ladies!! :) A nice healthy gym girl would suit you down to the ground you know, none of this DJ girlies up all night doing all sorts - think u need a good clean living fit girl to keep u on the straight and narrow! lol ;)

So rock and roll howdy - you are flying through your targets - did u recently reduce your target to 11.5stone?

You always weigh in the day before me and it makes me nervous....

luv ya
julzie

wow howdy you are doing great well done x

well done HD, good job :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Wow weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Another great loss Howdy, bet you will look real HOT at the gym!

Well done hun.

x

well done Howdy.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost

Well done mate. You're doing FAB.

More pictures please. Lets see if you can post some pictures when you're not out on the lash with a bunch of drunken mates LOL.

well done HD fab loss hunni xxxxxx

Chuffed for you hun, there's just no stopping ya xx

Well done man! All this gym talk and toning up (howdy, julz, nic, etc) is getting me fired up to follow suit!

Back