How's all the other restarters today?

welshyshelly

Afternoon girlies and laddies!
Well i've been to the pharmacy for my 1st weeks supply of lipo!
Had my first strawberry shake and to be honest it was really nice.
So happy to be back on the diet!
Hows everyone else doing today?
xx

Hey hunni im restartin today after a week off for birthday celebrations!!

shockin how quickly the shakes taste bland!! last week thought they were the yummiest things in the world haha

how are u?

xxxxx

Congratulations on making your re-start girls, onwards and downwards from here on in. Good luck for the rest of the week.

Thats the plan :D

xxx

I have my appointment tomorrow and will be starting on Wednesday. I am looking forward to my first coffee latte on wednesday morning!! xxx

Come on Demaris!!! if i ca get back on it after a week of then so can u chickie!! we can suffer together xxxx

[email protected]'ll suffer along with you!
well im feeling pretty good, just had my final shake....a little light headed but hey I know this diet works so bring on the shakes!

Shaking all the way to target now. Just reminded me, I am off to get my 2nd shake of the day now (working nights).

well on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 highest) on how im feeling, on my 1st day, i must say i feel like a 9, which im over the moon with :)

First day back today after a fews weeks on and off determined to do it proper like this time, been drinking plenty water and keeping away from food! i'm on chocolate shakes, they are the only ones I can stomach, good luck everyone!

Wel done lou!!

im on day 2, found yesterday a doddle, hope today is the same!!

already feel like iv lost the water weight! clothes r looser already, and think im close to being the same weight i came off at... heres to hoping haha

xxxx

Back