Hows everyone doing?

PlymouthCaz

I thought I would drop by to see how everyone is doing and to see if anyone can make any recommendations for the final leg of my journey.

I stopped TFR in November & after following the re-feed to th letter I've been eating really carefully most of the time, only having treats in moderation & being really sensible. However I still can't shift those last few pounds to get down to my goal weight.

I've maintained my weight brilliantly... even over the Christmas period & January (which I've have re-named "eat all you can because its so cold" month). I fluctuate by 3 - 4lb over the course of a week but never go over 12 stone or under 11st 10lb. What can I do to shift the last few pounds? Can anyone recommend anything or give me some tips or tricks?

Any suggestions are sincerely appreciated.

*Edit* I wanted to share some pictures to give other people inspiration but I keep getting error messages when I upload... so... if you want to hit THIS link to my Tumblr you can see some pictures of me throughout this whole journey to get healthy.

Last edited:
Well done on maintaing so well over the Christmas hols. You are definitely doing very well and eating just enough to maintain your current weight. If I were you, I would just cut back portion sizes in general and maybe cut back carb content and see how you go. You might also use the myfitnesspal.com site to work out the cals required to lose about a pound a week and see how this matches your current food intake. I believe it is very easy for us to overestimate our portions and then we are consuming too many cals.
Well done to you as you are definitely doing a fab job on maintaining.

I'm exactly the same Kaz, stopped tfr in November and have lost a few pounds since but can't get below 11st despite following ww to the letter for a couple of weeks....... I don't go more than 2 or 3 lbs above either cos I weigh myself every day.

I'm on my own next week so I've got 6 days of tfr which I'm going to do my best to stick to and see if it makes a difference. I so wish that I had had the opportunity of sticking to tfr until I got to target but I had to refeed to have an operation. ww is all very well, and hardly deprivation, but it's too slow for me, especially after the losses that you get used to seeing on LT...

Back