How's everyones week going?

xsimplymex

Hopefully due 2 fade away
Anyone had a particularly good or bad week?

xx

Mine has been OK so far, I even went to McDonalds yesterday and had a bag of fruit and a diet coke! My friend works there and has LOADS of those free foods from the Monopoly promotion - as in about 20 cheeseburgers, 20 big macs... etc! Everyone else had loads of food (I was with boys) and I just had fruit and diet coke! Very proud of that!

I am going to London tomorrow for the weekend and will be eating and drinking whatever my friend has for me!

awh well done Sarah! Glad it's been going well for you! Definitely got will power to go into McDonalds and only have fruit and a Diet Coke! :D

Have fun in London! Got to let your hair down sometime without feeling guilty eh!
xxx

Mine has been good as far as I know! no cheating :) roll on WI on sat then I will know lol x

oo good luck for Saturday! x

ive been ok, my wilpowers on holiday and ive not been as tight or honnest with my cal recording or my exercise.. reined it in a bit today with only 1000 cals till after tea then had about 500 cals of treats eek! but have done a 5k walk today and 59mins on the wii fit so hoping tht will counter act it a bit and going to turn over a new leaf omorrow write everything down and get my exercise in.. i would love a 3lb weight loss this week but im gonna have to work hard till monday to get it and carry on the momentum! good luck for sat hun xx

Hi everyone,
I am new and have to admit I am struggling. Not with willpower - I actually feel very in control for once - but I am disappointed that I have not lost much weight. It's been 5 days since starting a 1000 calorie diet but I have only lost 3lb. I weighed myself this morning and I had actually gained 1lb. So a 2lb weight-loss over 5 days. Really disappointed. Feel like splurging today, but I wont. I did an hour of exercise yesterday, too. Just feeling like this journey is a very uphill battle at the moment.. :(

G.x

i dont know if my weeks goin well or not, i didnt go to gym today and nearlly went to pub which would have been terrible.

my weeks goin terrible put on 2lbs after a splurge at the weekend and its weigh day tomorrow, only just managed to go to gym today and i couldnt go for a swim, also i feel very hungry.

Back