How's it going?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by broxi, 18 November 2009.

1. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

How are all you JUDDDers getting on? Who is still on it and how is the weight losses?

I've been messing about for a good few weeks now and have gained a few pounds. Would like to get back on track till Christmas. How are your losses?

Is Stirky still here?
  2. BrightAngel

BrightAngel Maintaining 7 years

I'm here in my second week. :)
    You can check the Diary section for others who are posting regularly.
  3. jolinarr

jolinarr Well-Known Member

Hey Broxi...

Im here!!!!

Weight loss was going great...but then I had a rough couple of weeks..... A lot of Medium Days.... Out of town... Stuff like that.....

However, Im hopin that my WI will be good this Saturday! I hope so anyway!! (if not, then I will have to try harder, right?) :)

Take care!
  4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Hi folks, might give this a go again as not managing much with anything and hate gaining which I've done past 2 weeks so want to get some off for Christmas. You all seem to be doing well. Will be back in touch. xxx
  5. Clairemx

Clairemx I Will Do It :)

Hi Broxi would be great to have you back :)

6. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Hi Broxi :wavey: yes I'm still here plodding on lol! Had a couple of hectic weeks lately, but still going and haven't had as much time on here as usual lol!

Would be great to ahve you back with us :D