Howwdyyy :-)

MissJx

Hello everyone!!

I have been browsing the site for a few months whilst weighing up the pros and cons of embarking on a proper diet and getting rid of my fat once and for all!

In the past I have done WW but ended up gaining weight because mostly I could not cook haha, I then injured my knee and gained A LOT of weight (had a cast didn't go out was very depressed)

Last year I was just over 21 stones this was a huge huge shock and I decided to do something about it!!

So i joined a gym worked out hard did a few boot camps fell in love with Zumba and Bokwa ate a lot more healthy but still had the odd blow out and I got to 16st9... but that of course was before Xmas and I had decided mid Dec that I was going to have a go at the Cambridge plan.

Now the reason for this is I still weigh a lot really so i struggle to run and get shin splints I want more than anything to run 5k and also even though I lost quite a bit by working out and I really enjoy it I HAD to go 7 days a week and I HAD to work REALLY hard and to be honest I would rather the gym be a place I go for fun to relieve stress ect perhap 3 - 4 times a week. i would rather do classes I enjoy than going cos I Have to!

Everyone has said it is poor and dangerous and a quick fix but I dont believe it, I have committed to this as I want to be slimmer I haven't in my adult life been less than 14 st or a size 16 and have always made excuses for it but not anymore :mad:.

I want to rock up in shops and be a 12 that is my aim I want to be a size 12! I have always been kinda heavy so not going to focus massively on the weight side of things at the min(when I was 11st I was a ten :confused: and that was when I was 14) I wear between a 16 and a 20 at the min got to love Primark and George clothes!! haha.

So here goes!! I hope to meet lots of new people in the same boat as me and hopefully some new friends I am moving to Newcastle at the end of the month too so will be a bit lonely till I learn to make friends there so if anyone wants to be my buddy please feel free hahah I don't bite!

Good luck to everyone cos I know I will need it after a hellish day one on SS yesterday but hey we can do this together!!!... Right!?! :D

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss!

Welcome and good luck... You sound like your determined... that's fantastic. Keep up that motivation, and send some my way. :)

Back