HRT

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by alison2009, 30 May 2010 Social URL.

1. alison2009

alison2009 Member

hi

havent been on this site in ages due to hyserectomy, so starting a new beginning tomorrow and back on slimming world. does anyone know if there are syns in HRT.

thanks
    alison

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't think you should be concerned about this to be honest. You are on a medication prescribed by your doctor and don't have any choice in whether to take it or not. If I said that there was 10 syns in it would you stop taking it? I would hope not anyway.

But I don't see how there could be syns in it. The only medications I've seen with a syn value are those that come in sugary syrups.

Take care!

4. alison2009

alison2009 Member

thanks, it makes sense what you have said.

5. MummyClaire

MummyClaire Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    wow i would never have even considered thinking of syn counting medicines or vitamins ..... do i need to count the vitamins i have? i only have 1 a day but they are the jelly ones as i cant swallow tablets :(

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.