Hubby envy

gennalouise

Well im finally in the 12's cant belive im saying that as at xmas i was 16 1/2 stone! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

So im very happy although......

My hubby was 19 stone at xmas and now wieghs 13 1/2 which im over the moon for him it just means he will be weaning if this diet in the next 2 weeks but i still have 2 stone to go. Im not surehow well i will stick to this diet when he changes. Any body been in similar situation? As we have both been on this diet there is no food in the house but i know there will be soon.

Any ideas?

Yes send him to live with someone else , joking .
First both of you , you've done great .
When he is off SS he will have to work up the plans so really he won't be eating like he used too , and I don't think he will go back to that .
Just try not to think to far ahead on this as i'm sure it will be ok , because he will still be having to watch what he is eating to keep his weight stable

Well done you have both done incredibly well!! You should be so proud of yourselves..
I have always had food in the house as my husband is skinny and have 2 little boys..
It probably will be hard at first as your not used to it. but just think you will be at goal soon and you want to get to where you want to be so just rise above it you can do it you have done so well and when your husband is eating. Take yourself off and do something else to keep you busy.
You will be fine...

Well done! To begin with moving up the plans your hubby will still be having the 3 shakes with you just adding in a 200 cal meal, maybe you should make his meal time time for you? Go for a bath, a walk, read in the other room, that way you won't be around while he's eating to begin with. After a while it wont bother you and before long you'll be moving up the plans as well! Keep it up, you're doing great!

Back