Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hubbys Birthday...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foreverhope, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok so we are having a party for my husbands birthday and they all want to dress up and go out after.... Argh nightmare I have said I don't mind and oh what fun! but what can I wear I think its a Nurse theme. Well I am a nurse and I have a whole load of uniforms I'm thinking leggings or black trousers as I certainly don't want to get my legs out. I am seeing so many people that I havent seen since I started!!!!! xx Hope

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Go for it! You have lost 54 lbs since you have seen some of these people and they'll no recognise you! You'll be fabulous. I went out as a naughty nurse a few years back and although thinner thatwhat i am now, i still wasna slim and it reallly doesna matter! I think I still got the most attention. Just have fun and you will shine. What about your tunic top, top button open of course with push up bra of course! I made a up one of those paper nurse hats and stuck red glitter in the shape of a cross on it! I bought KIDDIES nurse set and case! If you dont want to show your legs, wear your leggings and heals? Have a great time and post sme pics!!

4. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks sooo much feel alot better!! plus U love the idea of kiddies nurse set!! Grrr.. I am going to have my hair done that day see if I can make myself feel better xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.