HUGE gain over christmas .. anyone else ???

Hey all well I gained a whopping 18 lb the last 2 weeks :eek: anyone else gain a lot ? Having said that I do tend to carry 12- 14 lb in water , this is what I tend to loose my 1st week on CD and what I gain when I eat carbs again ..so heres hoping that I have a good loss this week !!!
started back on SS this morning ( and lost 2 lb on my scales already !!!) but I start a new job on tuesday , which is day 3 ( my worst ) and its a night shift :confused: so not sure how thats going to go !!!

Hey all well I gained a whopping 18 lb the last 2 weeks :eek: anyone else gain a lot ? Having said that I do tend to carry 12- 14 lb in water , this is what I tend to loose my 1st week on CD and what I gain when I eat carbs again ..so heres hoping that I have a good loss this week !!!
started back on SS this morning ( and lost 2 lb on my scales already !!!) but I start a new job on tuesday , which is day 3 ( my worst ) and its a night shift :confused: so not sure how thats going to go !!!

Maybe the new job will be a welcome distraction? I'm starting back on 11th, gained half a stone over the past few weeks, but had already put on weight since stopping CD a couple of years ago. Decided to start again before the last 7lb gain :(

Good luck on SS hun, looking forward to seeing your loss in a weeks time :D

I put on 10lbs but have ss since 30/12/10 and by this morning I have shred 8lbs of it, so hopefully be back to what i was before xmas indulgence, it was worth it tho :) xx

Just to reassure you-I put on 1st 5 after my 2 weeks off last xmas, they came off in about 2 weeks I think. You will be fine I am sure.

My huge weight gain only occurred from May onwards when we had the most social events ever during the summer, followed by a big blip in our marriage and then very tough time with Dad's dementia from present until now- it was not my 2 weeks off last xmas.

Good luck with the end part of your journey, I am starting again from scratch plus a few extra pounds tomorrow.....got a new blender and net book to help me on my way x

Hi Hon, I started back on CD today and, although I don't officially see my CDC for another couple of weeks, I weighed myself on my scales. I put on 8lbs over the last 4 weeks of being off CD, so raring to go again. I'm sure the weight will just drop off you. Good luck. :)

hi

i went from 11st 4lb to 11st 12lb from 20th to the 28th. i then went back on the 810 and dropped to 11st 7lb before having new years eve off. went up to 11st 10lbs (hubby had take out but i didn't but i had crisps, nuts, a bottle of wine and some chocolate followed by a large drambuie :eek:). back on it 90% faithful yesterday and was 11st 8lbs this am. hoping for a couple of lb off tomorrow am for weigh in so my gain is minute.... please :) my first week ss i always loose between 9-11lbs. this is majority water. so your gain isn't too bad.

I put on 11lbs at weigh in although it was definitely more because I was SSing for 3 days prior to my weigh in. I don't regret it as I had a fabulous Christmas but I'm so glad to be back on CD - good luck Hun xx

i havnt weighed myself since my christmas time off but i tend to gain ALOT so am hoping for a sts when i get weighed on thursday, 11 days after getting back on track

in the summer my 2 week holiday saw an 18lb gain, 14 of which was off by the next weeks weigh in

Hi Ladies,

I did the same thing as AwakenMe... I ss'd for a few days before weighing myself because I knew I had gained a lot and could not bear to see the "real" numbers. So, when I weighed myself this morning (after 4 days of ssing) I was only up a couple of pounds from the last time I weighed (way before Christmas). However, I am sure I was really up nearly a stone! UGH!
Now, it is on to real losses!!!

MinnieMel

Calire -- You're half way there!!!

i havnt weighed myself since my christmas time off but i tend to gain ALOT so am hoping for a sts when i get weighed on thursday, 11 days after getting back on track

in the summer my 2 week holiday saw an 18lb gain, 14 of which was off by the next weeks weigh in

Hey Claire... I just noticed that you are at the half way mark!!! That is awesome!!!

MinnieMel

thanks mel but i had gotten to 6 pounds lighter then that but typical me i messed it up a tad

Back