Huge incentive to be 100%!

saraian24

Gold Member
Well i am offcially going on holiday in july again for a week where i went last year if anyone remembers! Back to norfolk again with all the family and kids so i want to be fitter as it was hard work being fat last year there as it was quite a active holiday!

Plus im going to have 2 very active greyhounds with me that are going to need a fit mummy for walks on the beach etc!

Plus i want to wear size 14, do you think i can do it? im a 22 now - so need some serious inches off!

cause you can if you put your mind to it.
we are going camping to cornwall in july too, would like to have lost quite a bit, remember it was hard work hauling my lardy a*se up and down from an air bed!!

Wooo sounds brilliant :) .. definatly a great incentive! ... Ive got a holiday to this yr! hoping to get in on one of the 4night sun £9.50 breaks :) so wanna stone off at least for that! :) ....

where abouts in cornwall mommy ?

Well i am offcially going on holiday in july again for a week where i went last year if anyone remembers! Back to norfolk again with all the family and kids so i want to be fitter as it was hard work being fat last year there as it was quite a active holiday!

Plus im going to have 2 very active greyhounds with me that are going to need a fit mummy for walks on the beach etc!

Plus i want to wear size 14, do you think i can do it? im a 22 now - so need some serious inches off!

You can do this! You can help me too! I'm a 20/22 but want to get down to a 14/16 (not sure if i could do a 14 due to my frame) so we'll do it together!xx

Yes you can do it hun if you put your mind to it,when you go the the cupboards think no holiday as thats what i do :)

Im finding hard today girls. Ive had 1 toast, 2 sauasages and 1 egg this morning and that was 5.5 points and now having a skinny cow hot choc 1 point, milk is already counted ;)

What to have for lunch!

Hi Sara, if you want it badly enough (and it sounds like you do!) then of course you can.

That doesn't sound too bad a start to the day to me????

good luck xx

I think booking a holiday is a great incentive,so I am sure you can do it. This is my plan too. Booking a holiday at end of this month.

Where abouts in norfolk are you going?

Ooo not far from where i am from mommy! .. im from Penzance ... born and bred! lol ..

Sarian how much are the skinny cow for points? ... and does it taste better than highlights? I fancy trying some! xx

Back