Huge reason to keep my weight off!!!

kim63

Gold Member
I am a very proud wife today.........my husband has just been awarded the MBE!!!
I have a lovely suit I took into a seamstress on Friday to take in as its rather on the large side. My husband wanted to buy me a new outfit, but its the last thing my Father bought me before he passed away, so I think its rather apt that I wear it to the Palace as he would have been a very proud man seeing his son-in-law being presented to the Queen for this wonderful award!
So as you can imagine Im very proud & will stay focused to drop these last few pounds!!! :D

Wonderful achievement! Well done hubbs! What did he get it for, and when is the big day? Sorry if too many questions but it IS very exciting! Xx

That's fantastic congratulations!!

How wonderful, and taking your Dad albeit in spirit is lovely too. Congratulations xxx

Wonderful achievement! Well done hubbs! What did he get it for, and when is the big day? Sorry if too many questions but it IS very exciting! Xx

Thank you. He's in the Military, so services for his job & not sure yet when the big day is, but got my hat already!!! :D

kim63 said:
... got my hat already!!! :D

Lol! Got the important bit sorted then! Xx

Seriously, big pat on the back for hubby...and for you as I'm sure he couldn't have done it without your support xx

Lol! Got the important bit sorted then! Xx

Seriously, big pat on the back for hubby...and for you as I'm sure he couldn't have done it without your support xx

Thank you.......its been a challenging few years, but he SO deserves it & Im proud I played some part in helping him to receive it! :D

Good for you! And don't forget to post piccys of the special occasion...gotta show that hat off lol! Xx

Back