Huge smile on my face

Zecond

I literally have a huge smile on my face (I'm alone in the house and smiling like I'm on stage with an audience :) ).

I can fit trousers I bought about three years ago prior to one of my attempts to do Cambridge. The were incentive to at least drop one clothes size. However, I went up a couple of clothes sizes since buying them :/ BUT now they fit. And only a week ago they were tight and I had a muffin top.
So I tried on all my size 24 trousers to see the difference ten weeks makes.... :D :D they drop off :)

Yay.... I can't wait until these size 18s drop off me too... and then the size 16s :)

Thankfully, with this diet I don't have to wait too long. 10 weeks and I'm the smallest I've been in over three years. Onwards and downwards.

I literally have a huge smile on my face (I'm alone in the house and smiling like I'm on stage with an audience :) ). I can fit trousers I bought about three years ago prior to one of my attempts to do Cambridge. The were incentive to at least drop one clothes size. However, I went up a couple of clothes sizes since buying them :/ BUT now they fit. And only a week ago they were tight and I had a muffin top. So I tried on all my size 24 trousers to see the difference ten weeks makes.... :D :D they drop off :) Yay.... I can't wait until these size 18s drop off me too... and then the size 16s :) Thankfully, with this diet I don't have to wait too long. 10 weeks and I'm the smallest I've been in over three years. Onwards and downwards.

I totally get u zecond, I started this diet 15 weeks ago a size 22 bottom and 24 top, I went shopping on Sunday for holiday clothes as I'm away in 2 weeks and I managed to fit into size 14 tops and size 16 bottoms however went in to next and managed to fit in to a size 14 pair of denim shorts I could've cried with happiness it feels so surreal , I can't quite get in to a new look size 16 I can get them on and fastened but still a bit tight this diet is amazing isn't it the hard work really does pay off. Onwards and downwards lol x

I totally get u zecond, I started this diet 15 weeks ago a size 22 bottom and 24 top, I went shopping on Sunday for holiday clothes as I'm away in 2 weeks and I managed to fit into size 14 tops and size 16 bottoms however went in to next and managed to fit in to a size 14 pair of denim shorts I could've cried with happiness it feels so surreal , I can't quite get in to a new look size 16 I can get them on and fastened but still a bit tight this diet is amazing isn't it the hard work really does pay off. Onwards and downwards lol x

Oh my goodness, Melissa. That's so great. Wow. In two more weeks they'll be loose on you :D That is fantastic. I'm smiling all over again at your post now.

I can wait for this feeling, I'm on day 13, getting weighted tomorrow!

would Love love love, to have smaller clothes.
XXX

WOW - Well done you, that's great. :):)

I can wait for this feeling, I'm on day 13, getting weighted tomorrow!

would Love love love, to have smaller clothes.
XXX

good luck rebecca.
I still have so far to go and some days I wonder how I'll manage to stick to it.... and then I get days like today and it keeps me going. This diet is great, especially for those of us who have so much to lose that to do it slowly seems overwhelmingly difficult.

I can wait for this feeling, I'm on day 13, getting weighted tomorrow! would Love love love, to have smaller clothes. XXX

Rebecca another couple of weeks and ul start to see the big difference. I was the same as u couldn't wait to get smaller the time is going quick now and u see the changes weekly. However when I look in the mirror I still see a size 22 woman looking back even tho I can feel the difference.

My next goal is superdry I tried on a nice ladies jacket in XL but couldn't even get it to meet in the middle lol.

Zecond those 18s will be baggy in a week or 2 then in to the 16s xx

Very well done girls :) x

Well done! That's the most amazing feeling ever!
I am size 18 in work trousers at the mo, about 2 years ago I ordered the wrong size so have some 16's I would love to wear! Can't wait!
Superdry stuff looks so good! I have a few dresses (I can fit into the large stretchy skater dresses, or could last summer) and I bought a tshirt on eBay a little while ago which I would love to wear! (Loads of superdry stuff on eBay, once you know you can fit into something try ebay!)

Back