Huge thank you minimins

Wasn't as bad as I thought, 0.5lb on!

Wasn't too crash hot about staying when I put on though but my daughter and mate both lost so wanted to stay and it did help a little

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just want to say well done for feeling able to be open and honest, and your recent achievements, must be even more difficult with hubby being away.

and at least you have stayed in control of your eating, even though you've gone over syns you haven't just thought well might as well blow it fully, thats also a great achievment.

Hope things continue to improve for you xx

Omg I'm going to explode, I really really feel like I'm back to where I was three weeks ago all the positivity has gone and I'm just thinking what's the point!

Begged for help today begged for someone to help me, the doctor scheduled to see me decided to send nurses to discharge me. I begged them nit too I know I'm not strong enough yet to do it on my own I've got no appointments now until 29th feb

I've always felt Alone like I've had to struggle and everytime I've asked for help it's been threw back in my face and yet again it has Its just me and I've had to post on here cos I'm so angry upset hurt Alone confused I feel totally worthless and it's all too hard

Karen.hat said:
Omg I'm going to explode, I really really feel like I'm back to where I was three weeks ago all the positivity has gone and I'm just thinking what's the point!

Begged for help today begged for someone to help me, the doctor scheduled to see me decided to send nurses to discharge me. I begged them nit too I know I'm not strong enough yet to do it on my own I've got no appointments now until 29th feb

I've always felt Alone like I've had to struggle and everytime I've asked for help it's been threw back in my face and yet again it has Its just me and I've had to post on here cos I'm so angry upset hurt Alone confused I feel totally worthless and it's all too hard

Oh hunny not good! Can't your CPN pop in? I wish I could help. Xxxx

Shirleen said:
Oh hunny not good! Can't your CPN pop in? I wish I could help. Xxxx

I've just been discharged from my cpn not seeing anyone else until end feb/march time that's huge time for me

Karen.hat said:
I've just been discharged from my cpn not seeing anyone else until end feb/march time that's huge time for me

But I thought they were supposed to be on hand to support you? How terrible! What about social/volunteer services, can they help? I really wish I could come and help x

Hi Karen

You still have us, don't let today ruin what you have achieved so far, and keep pestering for additional support, and follow Shirleen's advice and see if there are any voluntary orgs in your area.

xxxx

tallsarah said:
Hi Karen

You still have us, don't let today ruin what you have achieved so far, and keep pestering for additional support, and follow Shirleen's advice and see if there are any voluntary orgs in your area.

xxxx

Hey just realised for the first time since god knows when I've turned for support BeFORE the the next melt down

Whoo hoo go me.

Shirleen said:
But I thought they were supposed to be on hand to support you? How terrible! What about social/volunteer services, can they help? I really wish I could come and help x

They are supposed to be there to help but cos the physc threw some names of new meds at me I'm now under her care.

And you are helping much more than you think, just knowing there's someone out there that's gives a sh... Makes a whole world of difference.

I'm just going that I'll be able to log on to minimins when I get really bad as I know I will

have your tried MIND? I've heard good things about them from a support point of view

think of the positive things you've done so far, and keep your chin up, keep using this forum, we're all here for you xx

kerryathome said:
have your tried MIND? I've heard good things about them from a support point of view

think of the positive things you've done so far, and keep your chin up, keep using this forum, we're all here for you xx

Ooh no never heard of that will google it and give them a ring tomorrow

On karen my lovely we are all here! Just sound off whatever you need!

If you need to call me instead of texting you can :) I'm off Friday, Saturday and Sunday so you can always do that.

Keep strong madam!! :)) you've been a huge help to me along with everyone else here with my blues which clearly and evidently not the same as yours but as long as you have someone or somewhere to turn I find it helps! :) (hugs)

xxxx

bevhunter1986 said:
On karen my lovely we are all here! Just sound off whatever you need!

If you need to call me instead of texting you can :) I'm off Friday, Saturday and Sunday so you can always do that.

Keep strong madam!! :)) you've been a huge help to me along with everyone else here with my blues which clearly and evidently not the same as yours but as long as you have someone or somewhere to turn I find it helps! :) (hugs)

xxxx

Hey chick problems are problems There isn't a gauge to say who's are bigger we all need support and it's hard when they are away and your not hearing from them.

I actually had a half decent night went to my friends and shared a bottle if taboo too many syns but good for me anyway :)

Hubby rang and explained/apologized I'm just at the stage where I think men are big kids well most of them I'm sure there's some sensible thoughtful ones out there that just doesn't describe mine unfortunately.

I'm hoping I'm putting bad stuff behind mr and can stay positive but not sure how long for so will enjoy it while it lasts

Lol mines defo a big kid at times but he's rather sensible at others. A lot more than me anyway x

bevhunter1986 said:
Lol mines defo a big kid at times but he's rather sensible at others. A lot more than me anyway x

Steve can be nicest helpful person but he's definitely having his moments lately!!

Have used half my weekly syns on food and drink today :( not good cos doing it all again on fri

Karen.hat said:
Steve can be nicest helpful person but he's definitely having his moments lately!!

Yep they all do! I'm sure they all have man strops. Mines had lots whilst on his tour lol. As long as he keeps them there that's fine! He he otherwise I shall be kicking his a*se like Mrs VS nearly did earlier lol!! X

fab day today, am loving college even if it is only 1 day a week, cant understand why i didnt do it ages ago

Back