Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Hugely impressed with myself

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by babymimi, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. babymimi

babymimi Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi all

Today was my first day back at sw for over a year and for the first time i did the extra easy an i wanted to express my delight with the plan and with myself!!!

For the first time EVER i have had NO crisp or chocolate cravings, and i haveeaten so so much1!!

Normally at this time when i am on ww i start to crave and so go to bed to stop the craving, and so miss my fave progs!!:eek:

I have even been able to leave food at mealtimes!! Which is a first!! Even when doing red days and green days previously i have always used all my syns but have used 7.5 today and seriously could not eat another thing!!! I have a bbq at my mums in the day tomorrow and have written a huuuge list of stuff i can take with me that are FREEEEEEE!!!

I know i am raving on but am SO amazed!! And an extremely happy bunny :D

Thank you all for your support today guys!!

Lisa
    xxx

cocktailprincess likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww! Sounds like you've had a really fab day hun! I find EE quite easy to stick to, and I don't feel restricted at all :) Fingers crossed for another fab day tomorrow! :D

Sian xxx

4. mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done you! I tried WW multiple times but it didn't suit me psychologically, I just felt deprived. I feel great (so far) on SW, long may it last :)

Good luck on your journey

5. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    8st1lb(42.64%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World - On-line member
    Brilliant! Well done on taking it one day at a time- that really is a powerful tool to success

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.