Hula Hoop

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Dont laugh now, but I have just bought a hula hoop...an exercise one that is weighted! Been trying to think what to get for my 3stone loss (hopefully Thursday)..and I thought to myself, what is the thing that I want most......to get rid of my tummy.....so, I have looked into this and bought an acu hoop!!

Will let you know when it arrives and how I get on :)

Hi Scots,

wow great idea, they are sooo much fun. I am sure we can all remember them. I might actually be tempted to get one too :giggle:

ha very good, you will have a laugh with that too as well as excersising... i know i am the same i have lost loads off my face, bum, legs, shoulders but need to try tone up under my boobs and my lower stomach, i do suffer with back probs sometimes so find it hard to do sit ups....

the hula hoop is a good idea lol

I am going to gym in the morning and do some of the rower, well thats the plan at the minute lol

enjoy your hula hoop haha

I used to love hula hoop as a kid! I'm sure it would be great fun (& if you get amazing you might have another career in the circus...!) As close as I've got in the last few years is Wii Fit. Let us know how it goes as that actually sounds like a great, fun way to tone up the jiggly belly!! Am tempted...

Hannah

You will love it. I bought one from Ebay a few months ago, its also a weighted exercise one, its fantastic and such fun too.

Where did you buy your hula hoop from I think I might order one now, Id love to get one x x

Hi Blondie
Got it from Amazon...type in acu hoop.
They are from Canada I think as I saw them on a website, but I didnt want to wait almost a month for it to arrive.

That is a fab idea, my tummy is always a place that wont budge! but that is sure to do some drastic action!!

xx

Oh I hope so Lauren....I was absolutely rubbish at hula hooping when I was younger, but I am still willing to learn :)!! If anything, it will be fun and a laugh.

wow what a brillant idea!!! i think my dd has 1 some where! must root it out!! is yours different than the normal 1 ? wonder can i still do it!!!

oh! i wanna get one! how much did it cost by chance?? :) xxx

sounds really interesting, it's got to be good for the waist (or creating one if you've not got one to start with, lol!)

let us know how you get on with it.

wow what a brillant idea!!! i think my dd has 1 some where! must root it out!! is yours different than the normal 1 ? wonder can i still do it!!!

Yes, I had to do a good search, as I just thought of the one that I had as a kid, but the exercise ones are slightly different. There were many to chose from, but I wanted a collapsible one so that I could take it about with me if I wanted :) Apparently, it needs to be quite wide; so from the floor, it should reach (now dont laugh, but this is what it says.....to your nipples)!! Depends where they are and if you have perky boobs I suppose!!! But, I read somewhere else, so long as it was at your waist from the ground.

It is a bit slower the bigger it is so if you havent done it for a while, it is better. Plus mine has weights in it and it looks a bit spongy.

Should arrive by the end of the week, so no doubt will keep you posted.

sounds really interesting, it's got to be good for the waist (or creating one if you've not got one to start with, lol!)

let us know how you get on with it.

Yes, I would imagine....every little helps..with the vibroplate shaking me all over the place and now I will be rocking from side to side! My hubby wont know what is happening :)!!!!!!!!

I looked on amazon and it costs £17.99 just type "acu hoop".
I think I might pass on it. Time to call my niece to borrow her toy one lol

Congratulations on the little "bean" :)
Good month to be born :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I hope so Lauren....I was absolutely rubbish at hula hooping when I was younger, but I am still willing to learn :)!! If anything, it will be fun and a laugh.

Lol good things come to those who try hard! or somethin like that! it will be fun trying anyway, and if it means your off the couch for 20 minutes even better!

Thankyou hun, cant wait for my baby to get here, diet is on hold at the moment, cant wait to get back on LT though its so good!

xxx

oh! i think i'm gonna get one next pay day! i looove to hula hoop! and if it helps get rid of some more fat i'm all for it! :D xx

Lol thats a great idea scotsmist and their not that pricey too! :D

oh i didnt realise there were different ones must start surfing!! we really r SHAKIN all over:8855:

Back