Hullo!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NN89, 24 April 2009 Social URL.

1. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Just here to say hi!

I started slimming world on the 21st april, and have just finished my 3rd day- had a bit of a knock down in that i don't think i've been using all my healthy extra's- plus ive been eating like a pig AND accidentally went over my syns today!

BUT im here to stay-trying to get some excercise in too, went swimming today and didn't feel as tired as i used too when i went

Anyway, about me i weighed in on tuesday (before i started) on 16st 12lbs- which is huge and the biggest i've ever been. I've been suffering with depression from the result of a miscarriage and a bad break up and put on around 4 stone; although i've been overweight my whole life.

So this is me, i hope to stick around- and sure you'll all here me moaning!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW. Come over to the SW section for support

Irene xx

4. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

nothing wrong with moaning a lil now and then and people here we all do it at some point so dont worry xx

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hi NN, welcome to the boards, yes don't worry about the moaning, we all do it.