Hulloo

BubblyPenguin

Recovering Foodaholic
Hi everyone!

Can I just say that this is the most amazing supportive and inspiring weightloss forum that I have ever visited! I have been reading the site for a little over a week now, but this is my first post.:sign0144:

I'm meeting my CDC on Tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed that I have made it below the 40bmi mark (my WW scales and wii fit say so, hoping my CDC's will say the same :/!) so I can begin SS. :eek:

She has been brilliant already, emailing regularly, helping me to get ready and already this week I've lost about half a stone just in preparation. I'm on my last 4 days and sticking to protein now, drinking tons of water an feeling great.:superwoman:

I wonder if anyone else felt as excited as me when starting this diet?

I think I have everything I need- going to clean out my cupboards shortly- little bro will be receiving a food pack..

Anyway, official WI on Tuesday, so lets hope it's a good un! Was wondering if anyone have anymore tips on final few days prep/quick weightloss?

Hope to get to know you all a bit better as a journey to a new me starts! x:grouphugg:

I think you are doing everything you can already. You're sounding very focussed and ready for the challenge. I'm sure we all feel so positive at the start especially when the initial losses are so good. Be under no illusions that it is a walk in the park though as there will be some difficult days when all your demons are jumping about in your head, on your shoulders, in the fridge and behind every cupboard door challenging you to eat something!
Good luck on your journey.
Mx

Hulloo :p

and welcome. Minimins is the best! Can't believe how much I've learnt here!

Great idea doing prep, it'll definitely make the first few days loads easier. Well done on the half stone :D.

Fingers crossed on under 40, but with CD at least you know that if not it will b next week ;)

Best of luck, you'll do fantastic with that positive, motivated attitude.

Welcome to Minimins and CD and congrats on your pre diet weightloss. Am afraid I have not real tips except to up your water intake which you are doing. The best preparation for the first week or so is to get yourself mentally in the right frame of mind. Line up plenty of distraction - a good book (or two), easy watching films etc. This helped me enormously in the first week when the days seemed long! And of course this place is great for support, advice, encouragement and a place to vent when needed!

CD is a really great diet if you stick with it and you can start to see the result quickly which is a great motivator!

Hope you get to start when you want and good luck once you start the packs.

Good luck with your CD journey, hope the cdc's scales are with you!
x

Thanks for the welcome, guys^^

I know this is going to be the toughest thing I have done, but I WILL do it! (especially with kind, motivating people like yourselves). I do have a feeling that my house will never be so clean!

Thanks for the welcome, guys^^

I know this is going to be the toughest thing I have done, but I WILL do it! (especially with kind, motivating people like yourselves). I do have a feeling that my house will never be so clean!
At least for the first few weeks!!! You will be fine, i didnt do any prep and still got through the first week. you sound really motivated so keep it up. Well done on the loss. CD is a fab diet

Back