Hummingbird's Green Day Bonanza

So it was a 1.5lb loss for me this week! Very pleased as I as expecting a sts at best. I've been on plan but for some reason it hasn't really felt like if IYKWIM. That could be a good thing. But today, or at least tonight will definitley be off plan. Off plan, not flexi synning lol. Champagne chilling in the fridge and DH sorting dinner, not even sure what we'll be having. Although, drink wise, just 1 and I'll probably be asleep! No stamina for that anymore!

No breakfast today, had to headout before I got a chance.

Lunch- 4 slices nimble wm bread, dairylea, salad. 1 mini eclair.

Apple, orange, 2 babybel lights.

Dinner??? No idea but synalicious I expect!

02/07/2012 cont’d

Very bad girl....
Half bottle of bolly, crisps, hummous, jellybeans, cheddamash, goats cheese tartlets, veg, choc pudding......
Enjoyed every bit!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03/07/2012

B/f- porridge heb with cherries and sweetner, ryvitta withdairylea light triangle and cherry toms.
Banana.
Scone with butter and jam 14 syns
Apple and ff yogurt
Sushi 1 syn and salad2 syns for dressing, bread heb, dairylea light triangles x2 hea, nuts in saladas heb
17 syns
04/07/2012
Banana and ff yogurt
Lunch- porridge with cherries and sweetner, 2 ryvita with 2dairylea light and cherry toms. Random lunch but it was what I fancied!
Apple
Buffet at family celebration- some veg chow mein (3syns), 2small pieces garlic bread (6 syns), hummous (heb), salad, peppers, beetroot,cucumber (filled up on salad a few times!), boiled rice, curry sauce (2 syns),cake (10 syns), mini fudge ‘hero’ (2.5 syns?)
Half portion of crunchy bran and milk (part hea/b)
23.5 syns

Well, as you can see I haven't exactly been on plan the past few days! And a few nights out/in planned for over the weekend so I'm not going to worry to much, just limit myself when I can and enjoy it!

Today's plan-

Breakfast- porridge (heb) with cherries, sweetner, milk (part hea), ryvita with dairylea light triangle (part hea) and cherry toms.

2 slices bread (heb) and a little butter (3 syns)

Lunch- Stirfry veg (broccoli, onions, mange tout) and rice (free).

Skinny sf hazelnut latte (hea), fruit salad

Dinner- Jacket potato and baked beans with cheese(hea) .

ww sticky toffee pud and tiny teaspoon of cream (rest of days syns to be sure, pud was 8.5)

Syns- 15
A's- 3
B's- 2

Last edited:
Well, I as on plan yesterday and even managed a nice treat at the end of the day! And had fruit salad when out for coffee rather than choc, how angelic am I?! (Answer- not very!)

Today-

B/f- 2 slices wm bread, 2 dairylea light triangles, cherry toms, marmite

Lunch- syn free scones (didn't put hea of cheese in this time, used peppadew peppers instead so will see how they turn out), salad, quorn deli slices.

Not sure what I'll be having the rest of the day, took me until 11 to decide on breakfast lol

Today's plan-

Big bowl of fruit and yogurt (raspberries, strawberries, cherries), ff yogurt. 2 crispbreads and 1 dairylea triangle with marmite. Tea with milk from allowance.

Lunch- superspeed soup (think this might feature alot this week lol), the strange one with the baked beans, tomatoes, carrots and pickled onion.

2 slices wm bread, dairylea triangle, tomato, onion, yellow pepper (heb and 1/3 hea)

Dinner- spag bol made with quorn, hm sauce and lots of salad. Melon and pear.

Slice of wm bread, dairylea triangle, slice of choc cake 10 syns??? Latte made with skim milk from allowance.

A's- 2 skim milk and dairylea triangles
B's- 2 wm bread/ryvitas
Syns- 10

Last edited:
B/F- cherries, raspberries, starwberries, ff yogurt.

Lunch- white roll and dairylea triangle with tomato. Handful of blueberries. 10 syns to be safe.
Gave part of it to DS1 who was sniffing around my plate, just to get him to leave me in peace!

Banana, had this while waiting for dinner to cook, so hungry!

Dinner- potatoes, quorn pieces cooked in stock, veg- broccoli, carrots, brussel sprouts. Activia berry crumble snackpot 1 syn.

Latte made with milk from allowance, 2 slices wm bread, 2 dairylea triangles.

Sf jelly 1/2 syn.

A's- 2 (milk and dairylea triangles)
B's- 1 (wm bread)
Syns- 11.5

Back